Hepatitis A - Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsof this benign disease. In additionHepatitis Ais an inflammation of the liver caused by a virus, usually has a benign course, evolving to spontaneous cure in more than 90% of cases.
THEHepatitis Ais transmitted from person to person when food or water is contaminated by manure containing the virus, so it is more in developed countries, due to the precariousness of basic sanitation, and mainly affects children and adolescents. adolescents.
Causes ofHepatitis A:THEHepatitis Ais caused by the virusHepatitis A. Its transmission occurs by ingestion of water or foods contaminated with fecal matter. The person infected withHepatitis Aeliminates the virus in the faeces, and can contaminate water where there are no adequate sanitation conditions, people who take this contaminated water or eat raw food washed with this water can become infected with Hepatitis A, as well as when eating seafood or raw seafood, from polluted water with sewage..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Another form of transmission ofHepatitis Adue to the lack of adequate hygiene after evacuation, when someone infected with theHepatitis AHandles food without washing your hands after using the bathroom.
Contamination ofHepatitis Aamong children, who often do not wash their hands well, pick up toys that other children will pick up, and often carry toys and hands to their mouths, thereby ingesting the virus..
Symptoms of Hepatitis A:The signs and symptoms ofHepatitis Ausually appear 2 to 4 weeks after infection with the virus.Hepatitis A, which is the incubation period of the virus. Among the main symptoms ofHepatitis A, They are:.
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Abdominal pain or discomfort, especially in the area near the liver;
- Loss of appetite;
- Low fever;
- Dark urine;
- Muscle pain;
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice).
Generally, theHepatitis Alasts less than two months, but can last up to six months eventually. RarelyHepatitis Acan present a severe form, called fulminante, that can lead to death quickly.
Not all people withHepatitis Adevelop symptoms, ie there are cases of asymptomatic infection and others may be subclinical, where there are few symptoms and may go unnoticed..
Prevention ofHepatitis A:Prevention ofHepatitis Ais done through the adoption of hygienic measures, such as:
- Wash hands thoroughly before eating or handling food;
- Wash food before eating;
- Use drinking or boiling water for drinking and cooking;
- Basic sanitation of quality, with treatment of waters and sewage;
Treatment ofHepatitis A:There are no specific medicines to treatHepatitis A. The treatment forHepatitis Ait is essentially rested during the acute phase until liver test values return to normal and most people completely reestablish within five weeks.
When resting is advised this does not mean that the person infected withHepatitis Aif you stay in bed but rather that great physical efforts should be avoided..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Note:Make an appointment with your doctor if you have symptoms similar to those ofHepatitis A. If you have been exposed to the virus, you can preventHepatitis Ataking a vaccine againstHepatitis Aor immunoglobulin within two weeks of coming into contact with the virus..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.