Alcohol Poisoning - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsto cope with this condition. In addition, theAlcohol Intoxicationis the commonly known drunkenness, which is usually obtained voluntarily when consuming a large amount of alcoholic beverage.
Deaths caused by alcohol are often attributed to excessive and frequent consumption over the years, mainly to the liver, brain and heart. But the drink can also killAlcohol Intoxication. One student in the interior of São Paulo died and another three were in coma after ingesting large quantities of vodka. According to witnesses, Humberto Moura Fonseca, 23, took 25 to 30 servings of the drink, when participating in a dispute to elect those who drank more.
Alcohol poisoning occurs when the amount ingested is greater than the body's ability to metabolize the drink. In a 70-pound man, 5-feet tall, for example, a dose of alcohol (a glass of wine or a dose of vodka or a beer can) is metabolized in about an hour..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
In a video with pictures of the university party, one person says contestants were taking one dose of vodka per minute. Humberto Moura Fonseca, thus, would have ingested about 1 liter and a half of the drink in 30 minutes.
Symptoms of Alcohol Intoxication:THEAlcohol Intoxicationit often arises with specific physical symptoms that must be observed. It is not necessary to present all the symptoms to be with intoxication, but you should pay attention to:.
- Pale or bluish skin;
- Fainting spells;
- Irregular breathing, identified if breathing takes more than ten seconds;
- Slow breathing, defined by less than eight inspirations and exhalations per minute;
- Hypothermia or low body temperature.
Alcohol Intoxication Treatments:Treatment againstAlcohol Intoxicationusually involves supportive care while your body gets rid of alcohol. This typically includes:
- Oxygen therapy;
- Prevention of breathing or suffocation problems;
- The use of vitamins and glucose to help prevent serious complications ofAlcohol Intoxication;
- Fluids given through a vein (intravenous) to prevent dehydration;
- Careful monitoring.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Adults and children who have accidentally consumed methanol or isopropyl alcohol may need hemodialysis - a toxic waste from your system - to accelerate the elimination of alcohol from your system. blood..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.