Diseases And Treatments

Home Remedy To Reduce Cholesterol Naturally

.
..

The Home Remedy To Reduce Cholesterol Naturallyis simple and 100% natural. In addition, thecholesterolis a type of fat found in our body important for its normal functioning. Ocholesterolis the structural component of cell membranes in our body and is present in the heart, brain, liver, intestines, muscles, nerves and skin.

Ocholesterolis necessary for the formation of bile acids, responsible for the digestion of fat; also plays a part in the production of some hormones and cardiovascular health. The problem is that, although many organs need thecholesterol, its excessive accumulation creates irreparable damage and, in fact, could become a potential killer.

Approximately 70% ofcholesterolis produced by our own organism, in the liver, while the other 30% comes from the diet, there are two types ofcholesterolthe "good and the bad know them:

.

READ ALSO ↓↓:

  • Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
  • Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
  • Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
  • How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
  • Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
  • Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...

The call "cholesterolgood "is HDL or high density lipoprotein, since its density is between 63 and 10 g / mL. It is considered good because it carries thecholesterolof the body tissues back to the liver for the metabolism or excretion of bile, causes the cleansing of the arteries andlowers cholesterolquicklyand the risk of cardiovascular disease.

However,bad cholesterol"Is LDL or low density lipoprotein (between, 06 and, 63 g / mL). High levels of LDL in the body harm because it plays the opposite role of HDL, that is, it carries thecholesterolproduced in the liver to the tissues of the body, which generates its accumulation in the walls of the arteries, being able to lead to its clogging (atherosclerosis).

.
.

Causes of Cholesterol:Eating too much saturated fat is one of the main causes ofcholesterolhigh, although there are several other factors that can affectcholesterolin the blood as:

  • Smoke.
  • Age.
  • Diabetes.
  • Ethnicity.
  • Inherited conditions such as Familial Hyperlipidemia (condition where blood fat is at altered levels).

Preventing Cholesterol:In addition to a balanced diet, there are other ways to avoidcholesteroland even diminish it:

.
.
  • Doing physical exercises:physical activity can help you lose weight and reduce stress. By controlling weight, exercising, or playing sports, you feel better and decrease your risk of heart attack andcholesterolin the blood
  • Avoiding stress: a less stressed life also decreases the risk of stroke andDecrease Cholesterol. Try to turn your daily activities into something that gives you satisfaction
  • Eating a low-fat diet andcholesterol: Be strict in controlling the feeding.
  • Use low-fat dairy products: skim milk, nonfat yogurt and light ice creams.
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables forLower Cholesterol Quickly.
  • Eat more grilled or roasted fish and fewer fried meats.
  • Eat a variety of fiber-rich foods, such as oats, whole grain breads and apples. Fibers helpLower Cholesterol Quickly.
  • Limit the intake of saturated fat, such as fat derived from milk.
  • Limit foods rich incholesterol, such as egg yolk and liver.
  • Avoid frying.

Caring for food should be redoubled by people with diabetes, who have a risk of developing atherosclerosis three to four times greater than non-diabetic people.

.
.

Treatment To Lower Cholesterol:There are several types of treatmentsTo Lower Cholesterol Quickly, but a great remedy forDecrease Cholesterolis the juice of garlic with acerola and avocado, because it contains properties that help to avoid the excess ofcholesteroland prevent cardiovascular disease.

INGREDIENT:

.
.
  • 1 Apple without chopped seed
  • 2 cups soy milk
  • 1 cup pure lemon juice
  • 3 tablespoons honey
  • 2 tablespoons flaxseed
.

READ ALSO ↓↓:

  • Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
  • Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
  • Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
  • Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
  • Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
  • Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...

METHOD OF PREPARATION:

  • In the blender, beat all ingredients for 3 minutes;
  • Take 1 cup (200ml) 2 times a day.
.
..
.
..

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!

comments

.

YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:

.