The Serious Consequences of Anemia for Healththat we should know. In additionanemiais a condition suffered by more than 1.6 billion people worldwide, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). This means that almost a quarter of the world's population suffers fromanemia, being more frequent in children.
THEanemiacan have very negative consequences on child development, especially if it occurs in pregnant women or young children. In adults, the negative effects can also be very serious.
So it is important to know what it is, what its symptoms, causes and what can be its consequences, to detect the problem in time and correct it as soon as possible is..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
What is Anemia:The blood that runs in the veins and arteries contains millions of red blood cells. These globules have inside a protein called hemoglobin, which is responsible for transporting oxygen from the lungs to all tissues. THEanemiaoccurs when the hemoglobin level in red cells is below the normal level.
There are many possible causes, but the most common is the lack of iron (anemiaferropriva). Iron is an essential mineral for the production of hemoglobin.
Main Causes of Anemia:THEanemiaIron deficiency can have, for several reasons, the most common are:
- Nutritional Deficiency:One does not eat enough iron to produce the required amount of hemoglobin.
- Loss of Blood:Heavy periods or blood loss through the gut are also a common cause.
- Poor Intestinal Absorption:In some people, such as patients with celiac disease, iron in food eaten is not absorbed into the bloodstream due to an intestinal disorder.
As mentioned above, theanemiacan have serious consequences for health. So, check outThe 10 Serious Consequences of Anemia for Health.
Tiredness:One ofSerious Consequences of Anemiais thatpeople often feel more tired than usual, lack of energy, especially when in the exercise. If you feel tired all the time and you have to make an effort to perform previously completed daily tasks without problems, you may be exposed..
Premature Birth:Pregnant women are a particularly important risk group. During pregnancy you can decrease the baby's iron stores, which increases the chances of suffering this condition during childhood.
On the other hand,anemiain pregnant women has been associated with an increased risk of preterm birth and also increases the risk of the baby having low birth weight.
Malnutrition:One ofSerious Consequences of Anemia for Healthmorecommon is that children who suffer fromanemiamay have a delay in weight growth, ie they are children whose height and weight gain may not be normal and be smaller than expected..
For this reason, in many countries, children receive an Iron supplement the first months of life, probably because breast milk does not contain the amount of Iron that need.
Bad Performance at School:OtherSerious Consequences of Anemia for Healthis that theanemiacan affect their children's school performance. It can cause problems of concentration and attention, difficulty in thinking and reasoning and therefore the child may have serious learning problems..
Low immunity:Studies have shown thatanemiacan decrease the defenses, increase the risk of infections and decrease resistance to the disease..
Pallor:OtherSerious Consequences of Anemia for Healthis the pale skin and mucous membranes. Often this is the most obvious symptom. If the inside of a person's eyelids seems too pale pink and the skin color seems to be missing, you may have this condition.
Headache:Headache is one of the mainSerious Consequences of Anemia for Health. When the hemoglobin level is below normal, less oxygen reaches all the organs of the body. Lack of oxygen in the brain can causeHeadache..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
Dizziness:Dizziness, along with the feeling of fatigue, can also result from lack of oxygen in the tissues, caused byanemia..
Tachycardia and Arrhythmias:These are one of the mainSerious Consequences of Anemia for Health. In addition, in an effort to get the little oxygen available to all systems, the heart of an anemic person beats faster than normal and in some cases arrhythmias may occur.
Nails:This is another possibleSerious Consequences of Anemia for Health. Weak nails, which chip easily, may be cheating your presence, although there are other causes for brittle nails, such as hypothyroidism..
Diagnosis of Anemia:THEanemiacan be easily diagnosed through a simple blood test called a complete blood count. The complete blood count of red blood cells is made and the level of hemoglobin in the blood is measured.
If it is below normal, then there is no anemia.
Treatments For Anemia:Treatment to be performed depends on what the cause. We should always keep in mind that theanemiais not a disease in itself but a symptom of an underlying problem..
In the case of nutritional deficiency due to iron deficiency, your doctor may recommend iron supplements taken orally or as intravenous medications.
In general, it is also recommended to have a proper diet that includes foods rich in iron, such as meats, lentils, liver, spinach and tomato, among others. It is also important to maintain a lifestyle that maintains a high defenses.
If caused by heavy bleeding as well as iron supplements and proper nutrition, your doctor should look for the cause of the bleeding and the solution for them..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
The same applies for people who suffer from bowel absorption problems. You should look for the cause of the problem and the solution to the problem.anemiadoes not reappear..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.