How to Stop a Diarrhea Quickly at Homecan be one of the fastest and most effective ways toStop a Diarrhea.In addition, taking a home remedy against diarrhea helps to trap the intestine, relieving this discomfort. However, theDiarrheais a form of defense of the body, being an attempt to eliminate some micro-organism of the digestive system and for that reason to fight theDiarrheacan cause the harmful agent to remain in the body for longer, worsening the infection.
For this reason, the use ofDiarrheashould only be done after the second day of liquid stools. During treatmentDiarrheait is advisable to eat foods that are easy to digest and high in water, and drink plenty of water, juice or tea, for example.
What is Diarrhea:Technically, we call itDiarrheawhen the patient evacuates more than 200 g of feces throughout the day. Obviously, this is a technical definition, no one needs to weigh their stools to see if they have diarrhea or not. A more palpable definition is one that says thatDiarrheais the evacuation of pasty or liquid stools performed more frequently than usual.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Most people have no difficulty recognizing a diarrheal picture. The most difficult thing is to define the exact origin of theDiarrhea, since it can be caused by several different causes. In most cases,Diarrheaare of infectious origin, caused by a bacterium, virus or parasite. There are, however, other causes forDiarrhea, as we will see throughout this article. Well, again, to understand a disease, it is necessary to understand the normal functioning of the organism, in this case, the digestive system (or digestive system).
Types of Diarrhea:THEDiarrheacan be both acute and chronic. The determining factor for its diagnosis is the duration of symptoms.Diarrheasymptoms are present for a few days and is usually caused by viruses, bacteria or some other parasite. Chronic diarrhea persists for about three to four weeks and can range from irritated bowel syndrome to more serious conditions such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis..
Causes of Diarrhea:.
- Bacterial toxins such as staphylococcus;
- Infections by bacteria such as Salmonella and Shighella;
- Viral infections;
- Dysfunction of digestive tract motility;
- Intestinal parasites causing amebiasis and giardiasis;
- Side effects of some drugs, for example, antibiotics, high doses of vitamin C and some medicines for the heart and cancer;
- Abuse of laxatives;
- Lactose intolerance due to inability to digest lactose (milk sugar);
- Intolerance to sorbitol, sweetener obtained from glucose.
Clinical Signs That Identify Severity of Diarrhea:
- Fold the skin of the belly (in the child) or the forehead (in the elderly). If it takes time to return, it may be a sign of dehydration
- Blood pressure below normal (12 by 8), which may indicate dehydration
- Increased heart rate: blood circulates faster in case of dehydration. The beats per minute rise, for example, from 80 to 120
- Dryness of mouth, dry tongue and thirst
- Tighten your nails and open and close your hands to observe the blood supply. If the blood takes to return, it may be dehydration
- Concentrated urine, dark yellow in color
- Deep eyes, especially in children
- Prostration. Not being able to do normal activities is a warning sign and requires a trip to the emergency room
What are the Best Foods to Stop a Diarrhea:The treatment of diarrhea can not be done only with the use of appropriate medication as well as in the association of foods that help to control the intestinal flora. The main side effect ofDiarrheais the dehydration, headaches, tiredness and loss of vital minerals. To prevent the organism from suffering this, it is necessary to do the replacement without stressing the intestine..
In some cases it is only through proper nutrition that it is possible to cure the diarrhea. People usually call this home treatment or home remedies forDiarrheahomemade, and in fact, work as well as the chemicals sold in pharmacies. Check out some of the foods listed:
- Unsalted carrot puree
- Chicken Soup
- Porridge with skim milk and corn starch
- Sweet apple syrup with honey
- Tea of guava leaf
- Salt and water toast
- Maria wafer
- Guava tea
- Rice without salt
- Coconut water
- Well-cooked fruits and vegetables such as zucchini, potatoes or apples
- Cooked chicken
- French bread or gingerbread
- Foods high in fiber
- Boiled or scrambled eggs
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Tips to Stop Diarrhea Quickly:Some useful tips for stoppingDiarrheafaster are:
- Take yakult or other fermented milk;
- Eat a dish of mason porridge;
- Eat 1 apple without peel, 1 banana or 1 guava;
- Eat mashed potatoes with shredded chicken and well-cooked rice;
- Take black tea, chamomile tea or guava leaf tea;
- Avoid fatty foods, eggs, chocolate, coffee, alcoholic beverages.
- Take the homemade serum several times a day. Here's how: Homemade whey recipe.
- Another good hint for regulating the gut is to buy a repository of intestinal flora, such as Floratil, for example in a pharmacy.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.