Wegener's Granulomatosis - What It Is, Causes and Treatmentssuitable for this condition. In additionWegener's granulomatosisis an uncommon disease that causes inflammation of the blood vessels in the nose, sinuses, throat, lungs and kidneys.
THEWegener's granulomatosis, currently calledGranulomatosis with Polyangiitis, is part of a group of disorders of the blood vessels, that is, it is a rare form of vasculitis. This slows the flow of blood to some of your organs.Affected tissues can develop areas of inflammation called granulomas, which sometimes affect how these organs work. Early diagnosis and treatment ofWegener's granulomatosiscan lead to full recovery. Without treatment, theWegener's granulomatosiscan be fatal.
Other areas may also be affected in some cases. It can also produce a type of inflammatory tissue known as granuloma that is found around the blood vessels. Granulomas can destroy normal tissue..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
THEWegener's granulomatosisis more common in middle-aged adults with a mean age of onset between 40 and 65 years. It is rare in children but has been seen in children up to 3 months of age. Whites are more likely than blacks to developWegener's granulomatosis.
Causes of Wegener's Granulomatosis:No one knows exactly what causesWegener's granulomatosis. It seems to develop after an infection or other event causing inflammation triggers an abnormal reaction of your immune system..
This reaction can lead to inflamed and narrow blood vessels and masses of harmful inflammatory tissue (granulomas). Granulomas can destroy normal tissue and narrowed blood vessels reduce the amount of blood and oxygen that reaches the tissues and organs of your body.
Symptoms of Wegener's Granulomatosis:Signs and symptoms ofWegener's granulomatosismay occur suddenly or in several months. Early warning signs usually involve areas of the respiratory tract, such as your breasts, throat, or lungs.
The condition of people with this disease often worsens rapidly, affecting the blood vessels and organs that they provide, such as the kidneys. Signs and symptoms ofWegener's granulomatosismay include:.
- Runny nose, congestion, sinus infections and nose bleeds;
- Cough, sometimes with bloody phlegm;
- Shortness of breath or wheezing;
- Fatigue and general pain;
- Numbness in your limbs, fingers or toes;
- Weight loss;
- Blood in the urine (hematuria);
- Cutaneous wounds or bruises;
- Redness, burning or pain;
- Ear infections.
For some people, the disease only affects the lungs. When the kidneys are affected, you may not notice early warning signs. But blood and urine tests can detect the problem. Without treatment, kidney failure and anemia usually occur.
Treatments for Wegener's Granulomatosis:Rapid treatment is essential forWegener's granulomatosisbecause the disease can be deadly. With treatment, however, the outlook for most patients is good. Treatment includes corticosteroids to quickly reduce inflammation as well as other medications to slow the immune response..
With early diagnosis and appropriate treatment, you can recover fromWegener's granulomatosisin a few months. You may need to continue taking long-term prescription medications to prevent relapse..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Even if you are able to stop the treatment, you will need to consult your doctor on a regular basis so that he or she can continue to monitor your condition closely..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.