Acalasia - Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsthat we should all know. In additionAcalasiais an esophageal disorder where it loses the ability to move food. The valve at the end of the gullet also does not open and allows food to pass into your stomach. As a result, the food gets stuck in your squirt and is often brought back. A muscle ring called the lower esophageal (cardiac) sphincter keeps the opening of the spit closed to prevent acid reflux (acidic contents of the stomach moving back into the squirt).
Usually, this muscle relaxes when you swallow to allow food to pass into the stomach, into theAcalasia, this muscle does not relax properly and the end of its hiding place is blocked with food.Acalasiais an uncommon condition that affects about , 00 people in Britain. It is sometimes known as cardiospasm. So check it out nowAcalasia - What it is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatments:
What is the Cause:Acalasiais caused by damage and loss of nerves in the wall of the langoustine. The reason for this is unknown, although a viral infection earlier in life may be partially responsible.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Although theAcalasiacan occur at any age, is more common in middle-aged or older adults. There is no evidence thatAcalasiais an inherited disease. Women with achalasia may have a normal pregnancy and there is no reason why their children do not develop normally.
What are the symptoms:Symptoms ofAcalasiacan begin at any point in life and usually occur gradually. Most people with dysarthria have dysphagia, a condition in which they find it difficult and sometimes painful to swallow food. This tends to get worse over a few years. This can cause you to bring back undigested food right after meals and some of the vomited food may have been kept in your sip for some time. Carrying undigested food can lead to strangulation and coughing attacks, chest pain and heartburn..
- Occasionally, vomiting may dribble your mouth and stain the pillow at night.
- If you leak your windpipe, it can cause repeated chest infections and even pneumonia.
- You may experience gradual but significant weight loss.
- However, in some people, theAcalasiacauses no symptoms and is only discovered when a chest x-ray or other investigation is performed for another reason.
How it is Treated:The goal of treatment ofAcalasiais to open the esophageal lower sphincter muscle so that food can pass easily into the stomach. The underlying disease can not be cured, but there are several ways to alleviate symptoms that may improve intake and intake.
Medication:The muscle at the lower end of your squirt can be temporarily relaxed by medication. Tablets, such as nitrates or nifedipine, can sometimes produce a brief improvement in swallowing, but are not effective in all patients. They may be helpful while a more permanent treatment is planned. These tablets can cause headaches, but this will usually improve yourAcalasiaand help with treatment.
Dilatation (Muscle Stretching):This is done under a sedative or general anesthetic (where you are lying down). A balloon (about 3-4 cm in diameter) is used to stretch and disturb the muscle fibers of the sphincter muscle at the lower end of your esophagus. This usually improves swallowing, but may need to be performed several times or repeated after one or more years toAcalasia. The dilatation of the balloon carries the risk of esophageal rupture that may require emergency surgery..
Botulinum Toxin (Botox Injection):Botox causes relaxation of muscle fibers. It can be injected painlessly into the lower esophageal sphincter muscle through an endoscope.
This is usually effective for a few months and occasionally for a few years, but it has to be repeated. Botox can be used for temporary relief in people who are not capable of having other treatments.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Surgery:Under general anesthesia the accessory is accessed through the abdomen (belly) or, rarely, the chest. The muscle fibers of the lower esophageal sphincter that can not relax are divided. This usually leads to a permanent improvement in swallowing. The operation is now performed by keyhole surgery (laparoscopy) and requires only a hospital stay..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.