The Key Symptoms of Bacterial Pneumoniawhich we should not ignore. In additionBacterial pneumoniais a lung infection caused by bacteria. Your lungs get inflamed and can not work well. The germs ofBacterial pneumoniaare easily spread when an infected person coughs, sneezes or has close contact with others. THEBacterial pneumoniamay be mild or severe and may lead to respiratory failure or death. How you will be affected depends on the potency of the bacterial agent and its age, health and immune status.
Causes of Bacterial Pneumonia:The main cause ofBacterial pneumoniais by streptococcal pneumonia infection, also referred to as pneumococcus. Steptococcus pneumonia is the grass-positive bacteria that is a member of the Streptococcus family. In healthy individuals, S. pneumonia usually resides in the throat and nasal cavity and does not cause the disease.
However, the bacterium can spread to the lungs and cause infection in people who have suppressed or underdeveloped immune systems, such as infants, people elderly people, or people who are suffering from a chronic illness, have experienced a recent cold or flu infection, or who have recently undergone chemotherapy. S. pneumonia infection. of the lungs causes fever, cough, difficult or painful breathing, and disorientation or mental delirium.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of Bacterial Pneumonia:Symptoms may appear fast and furious, or may creep on you for a few days. The main symptoms ofBacterial pneumoniaare:.
- High fever up to 105 F
- Coughing greenish, yellow or bloody mucus
- Chills that make you tremble
- Feeling as if you can not breathe, especially when you move too much
- Feeling very tired
- Low appetite
- Chest pain acute or crowded, especially when you cough or breathe deeply
- I sweat a lot
- Rapid breathing and heartbeat
- Lips and nails turning blue
- Confusion, especially if you are older
Diagnosis of Bacterial Pneumonia:Your doctor will ask about your signs and symptoms and examine you. You may need any of the following tests:.
- Pulse oximetry measures the amount of oxygen in your blood.
- Blood tests are used to check for infection.
- A chest X-ray may show signs of infection in your lungs.
- A sample of mucus is collected and tested for the germ that is causing your disease. You can help your doctor choose the best medicine to treat the infection.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Bacterial Pneumonia Treatments:The treatment depends on what caused yourBacterial pneumoniaand how bad your symptoms are. You may need any of the following:
- Antibiotics help treat a bacterial infection.
- Acetaminophen decreases pain and fever. It is available without a doctor's request. Ask how much to take and how often to take it. Follow the directions. Read the labels of all the other medications you are using to see if they also contain acetaminophen, or ask your doctor or pharmacist. Acetaminophen may damage the liver if not taken properly. Do not use more than 4 grams (, 00 milligrams) of acetaminophen in one day.
- NSAIDs, such as ibuprofen, help decrease swelling, pain, and fever. This medicine is available with or without a doctor's request. NSAIDs can cause stomach bleeding or kidney problems in certain people. If you take blood thinner medicine, always ask your doctor if NSAIDs are safe for you. Always read the medication label and follow the instructions.
- Airway removal techniques are exercises to help remove mucus so you can breathe more easily. Your doctor will show you how to do the exercises. These exercises can be used along with machines or devices to help decrease your symptoms.
- Respiratory support is given to help you breathe. You may be given oxygen to increase the level of oxygen in your blood. You may also need a machine to help you breathe.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.