Social Phobia - Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentswhich we should not ignore. Moreover, during the natural course of life, it is common to experience situations where we need to prepare for what is new and unexpected. The reactions of our organism make us capable of avoiding danger or threat, whether in cases of pain, fatigue, exertion, or frustration, separation, etc., and with it comes anxiety, a normal response of the human being that emerges as a function of adaptation to these situations.
Thus, anxiety is not a negative condition, as it motivates us to provide coping means for certain events and in the attempt to reduce their consequences.
However, when the anxiety leaves its normal degree and becomes exaggerated, it becomes pathological and harmful, and can lead to anxiety disorders. And within the set of these disorders, there is social anxiety disorder, orsocial phobiaas is known, which we will discuss below..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
In this disorder, anxiety is intense, leading to an acute crisis, and differs from ordinary shyness, since the degree of anxiety is greater before and during the social situation, and the degree of damage that occurs in the professional, school and social life of the compromises.
Social interactions, meeting an acquaintance, speaking in public, interacting with strangers, making eye contact, initiating conversations, going to school or work, dating..
Causes of Social Phobia:It is normal to feel anxious and insecure in situations like these and we usually become familiar with the place, interacting with other people and making friendships. However, with the personSocial phobiathis does not occur, since the fear and symptoms of anxiety remain all the time just to imagine these situations or to stand before them.
Shyness or discomfort in certain social situations are not necessarily signs of social anxiety disorder, especially in children. The way a person behaves in a particular social situation depends and varies greatly, according to personality and life experiences. Some people are naturally reserved and others are more extroverted..
Symptoms of Social Phobia:Symptoms ofsocial phobiago far beyond these symptoms. In addition to daily nervousness, other signs of the disorder include marked fear and anxiety, which directly affect the quality of life, compromising their daily routine, performance at work, at school and in other activities..
The main signs and symptoms of social phobia, with regard to feelings and behavior, include more pronounced sensations, such as:
- Fear of situations in which you may be judged, of interacting with unfamiliar people, of demonstrating your anxiety and apprehension at social events. Fear, also, of physical symptoms that can cause embarrassment, like easy blushing, sweating, tremors or trembling voice
- Concern about embarrassing or humiliating situations, or even offending someone;
- Avoid doing some things or talking to people for fear of embarrassment, avoid situations where you may be the center of attention
- Anxiety about waiting for something, such as an event or activity:
It is common, too, that people who suffer from this disorder spend some time after the end of a social situation analyzing their own performance and seeking to identify flaws in their interactions or in their way of acting and behave
Victims ofsocial phobiaalso tend to be very pessimistic, always expecting the worst of mostly social situations..
Treatment for Social Phobia:The two most common types ofsocial phobiaare through medication and psychotherapy. These two approaches can be used together if the psychiatrist believes that a combination of the two may be more effective for the patient.
Psychotherapy:There are several forms of psychotherapy, being the most studied and with better results for social phobia Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy. It is a type of treatment that usually has a great effect on the quality of life of people with social phobia, reducing their symptoms.
In cognitive therapy, the patient learns to recognize the negative thoughts that he carries with him and, in then change them, developing skills that will help you gain confidence (especially in situations where social policies..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Medicines:Several types of medications are used to treat social anxiety disorder. However, serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are often the first and foremost type of medication used to treat the symptoms of social phobia. Inhibitors of serotonin and norepinephrine (NRTIs) may also be an option for the disorder..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.