Facial Flushing - What It Is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentswhich can not be ignored. In addition, theFacial flushis a redness that appears, usually in repeated outbreaks, most commonly on the face, but can also occur in the neck, ears and upper trunk. So, check outFacial Flushing - What It Is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatments.
What is Facial Flush:The erythrophobia, better known asfacial flushing, is a sudden reddening of the face, which occurs spontaneously, without any apparent cause, or in response to stress stimuli. The condition is caused by over-activity of the sympathetic nervous system. This is the part of the involuntary central nervous system, therefore, it is not possible to control or stop it voluntarily. It can extend through the neck, forehead, ears and the upper chest.
Causes of Facial Flushing:Ofacial flushingmeans that there has been an intense increase of the blood flow in these places, by the dilation of the blood vessels. The most common causes offacial flushingare:
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Physical exercises
- Emotional factors such as moments of anxiety
- Alcohol intake
- Use of certain medications (tamoxifen, nicotinic acid, hydralazine, sildenafil, chlorpropamide, and others) and food additives such as monosodium glutamate.
Ofacial flushingmay also be part of the symptoms of rosacea, a very common skin disease. Other skin diseases also cause redness, but it is more enduring, such as seborrheic dermatitis, face lupus erythematosus and others.
Symptoms of Facial Flushing:In addition to redness in the face, another common symptom among patients is facial warmth beforefacial flushing, described by him as a sensation of burning or tingling. There may also be acceleration of the heart (tachycardia), acceleration of the breath (tachypnea), difficulty concentrating (at that moment) and desire to run away, to disappear. Ofacial flushingin excess may occur alone or may be a part of the syndrome of excessive sweating and hyperhidrosis..
Facial Treatment:Treatment offacial flushingdepends on the cause. There are vasoconstricting creams, which work for up to 12 hours when applied to the skin. Sun protection is important and lasers can be very efficient as well. In the case of rosacea, lasers are the treatments of choice.
Some medications, such as beta-blockers, clonidine, anxiolytics, hormone replacement (in the case of menopause) may be useful in cases offacial flushing. It is clear that the treatment should always be directed by the doctor and should be chosen according to the probable cause of thefacial flushing..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Attention:Ofacial flushingis considered normal is that associated with public interactions or embarrassing situations in which we are ashamed and what happens rarely in our routine. Menopause can also cause heat waves and redness, which does notfacial flushing.Rosacea is not a type offacial flushing, but rather a chronic skin disease..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.