Actinomycosis, Pulmonary - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsthis condition. In additionPulmonary Actinomycosisis a rare bacterial lung infection. It is also known as thoracic actinomycosis. It is not contagious. This condition mainly affects people between 30 and 60 years of age. It occurs more often in men than in women.
Treatment is usually successful, but it can be a long process.
Causes of Pulmonary Actinomycosis:THEPulmonary Actinomycosisis caused by bacteria of the genus Actinomyces. These bacteria usually live in your mouth and in the gastrointestinal tract. Most of the time they are harmless. However, they can cause an infection if the tissue is damaged..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
The infection usually occurs after an illness or injury, such as a dental abscess or gum disease. Damaged tissue makes it possible for bacteria to move into the lungs or other parts of your body. There, it can cause damage.
In most cases, thePulmonary Actinomycosisoccurs when a mixture of food and bacteria accidentally ends up in the lungs instead of the stomach. Inhaling food instead of swallowing is called aspiration..
Symptoms of Pulmonary Actinomycosis:Symptoms ofPulmonary Actinomycosisusually start slowly. Common signs include:
- Fever at or above 10 ° F;
- Shortness of breath;
- Weight loss;
- Chest pain when inhaling deeply;
- Night sweats;
- Loss of appetite;
- Dry cough with or without blood;
- Cough with phlegm that may contain blood.
Risk Factors of Pulmonary Actinomycosis:The risk factors forPulmonary Actinomycosisinclude:
- Dental abscess;
- Bad hygiene of your teeth and gums;
- Emphysema (a type of lung infection);
- marked lungs of bronchiectasis;
- Heavy drinks.
Prolonged use of alcohol can weaken your immune system. People who consume heavy drinks are also more likely to suck up vomiting. According to one study, another risk factor may be hiatal hernia. This is a condition in which part of your stomach pushes to your chest. The research is still preliminary..
Diagnoses of Pulmonary Actinomycosis:Symptoms ofPulmonary Actinomycosisare similar to those of other conditions. Therefore, your doctor may have to perform several tests to confirm the diagnosis. These include the following.
- Lung Biopsy:a small piece of lung tissue is removed and checked for signs of damage or infection.
- Bronchoscopy:a thin tube is used to see inside your lungs.
- Complete Blood Count:this blood test will show signs of infection.
- Computed Tomography of the Thorax:Specialized x-rays are used to make an image of your chest. This helps find abnormalities in your lungs.
- Chest X-ray.
- Culture of Escarro:check for bacterial infection using your phlegm sample.
- Thoracentesis:the fluid is removed from your lungs for testing. Too much liquid can indicate infection.
Treatments of Pulmonary Actinomycosis:THEPulmonary Actinomycosiscan be treated in the following ways:
Antibiotics:Penicillin is the most common antibiotic treatment. It is usually given as an injection for two to six weeks. Then oral penicillin is used for six to 12 months. It can take up to 18 months of treatment for a cure. If you are allergic to penicillin, your doctor will prescribe alternative antibiotics such as tetracycline or clindamycin..
Surgery:You may need to have fluid drained surgically from your lungs. Excess fluid may lead to pulmonary edema. This condition is potentially fatal. Surgery can also repair tissue damage in the lungs..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Prevention of Pulmonary Actinomycosis:Good dental hygiene can help reduce the risk of contractingPulmonary Actinomycosis. Keep your teeth and gums in good shape. This helps prevent bacteria from spreading to other parts of your body. To do this:
- Brush and touch your teeth twice a day.
- Receive cleanings and regular dental exams.
- Eat less sugary foods. Sugary foods can increase your risk of tooth decay.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.