Bronchiectasis - What It Is, Causes and Treatmentsthat we should all know. In additionBronchiectasisis a condition in which the bronchial tubes of your lungs are permanently damaged, enlarged and thickened. Damaged air passages allow bacteria and mucus to accumulate and accumulate in the lungs. This results in frequent infections and blockages of the airways.
There is no cure forBronchiectasis, but it is manageable. With treatment, you can usually live a normal life. However, seizures should be treated quickly to keep the oxygen flow to the rest of the body and prevent further damage to the lungs. So check it out nowBronchiectasis - What it is, Causes and Treatments:
Main Causes of Bronchiectasis:Any lung injury can causeBronchiectasis. There are two main categories of this condition. One is related to cystic fibrosis (CF), and is known asBronchiectasisof FC. CF is a genetic condition that causes an abnormal production of mucus..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- The other category isBronchiectasisnon-CF, which is not related to CF. The most common known conditions that can lead toBronchiectasisnon-CF include:
- An abnormal functioning immune system:
- inflammatory bowel disease:
- autoimmune diseases:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD):
- Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency (an inherited cause of COPD):
- Allergic aspergillosis (an allergic lung reaction to the fungus):
- lung infections, such as whooping cough and tuberculosis:
- Cystic fibrosis causes about one-third of all cases ofBronchiectasis. CF affects the lungs and other organs such as the pancreas and liver. In the lungs, this results in infections:
- repeated. In other organs, this causes a malfunction:
Symptoms of Bronchiectasis:Symptoms ofBronchiectasiscan take months or even years to develop. If you have any of these symptoms, you should consult your doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment. Some typical symptoms include:.
- Chronic daily cough:
- coughing up blood:
- Abnormal sounds or wheezing in the chest with breathing:
- shortness of breath
- chest pain:
- Cough large amounts of thick mucus every day:
- weight loss:
- Thickening of the skin under your fingernails and toes, known as nightclub:
- respiratory infections:
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Treatment for Bronchiectasis:There is no cure forBronchiectasis, but treatment is important to help you manage the condition. The main goal of treatment is to keep infections and bronchial secretions under control. It is also critical to prevent other airway obstructions and to minimize damage to the lungs. Common methods of treatment ofBronchiectasisinclude:.
- Methods for clearing the airways (such as breathing exercises and chest physiotherapy):
- Pulmonary rehabilitation:
- Antibiotics to prevent and treat infections - studies are currently being done on new formulations of inhaled antibiotics:
- Bronchodilators such as mabuterol (Proventil) and ethiotropism (Aspirative) to open the airways:
- Medicines to reduce mucus:
- Expectorants to aid in mucus cough:
- Oxygen therapy:
- Vaccines to prevent respiratory infections:
- You may need the help of chest physiotherapy. One way is a high frequency chest wall oscillation vest to help cleanse your lungs of mucus. The vest:
- compresses gently and releases your chest, creating the same effect as a cough. This prevents mucus from the walls of the bronchial tubes:
- If there is bleeding in the lung, orBronchiectasisis only in one part of the lung, you may need surgery to remove the affected area:
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.