Renal Calculus - Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentswhich few know. In addition, theRenal Calculus, is one of the most painful and unfortunately one of the most common urologic problems. Most of theRenal Calculusis eliminated from the body without the intervention of a physician. Kidney stones that cause lasting symptoms can be treated by various techniques, most of which do not involve surgery.
Causes of Renal Calculus:It is not always possible to know the cause ofRenal Calculus. Although certain foods are known to favor their formation in susceptible persons, it appears that no specific foodRenal Calculusin non-susceptible persons. There is the implication of a familiar factor in the formation ofKidney Stones. People whose family members have the problem are more likely to develop "kidney stones." Other factors related to the formation ofRenal Calculusare infections, biochemical or urinary flow disorders and some systemic metabolic disorders. Some calcium-based medications (diuretics and antacids, for example) also seem to increase the chance of kidney stones. Chronic inflammation of the intestine is another factor that may favor the formation of
TheRenal Calculusare formed by calcium oxalate usually have their incidence decreased when avoiding foods rich in oxalate, such as spinach, beets, wheat germ, peanuts, chocolate,black teaIndian, sweet potatoes, grapes, celery, peppers, strawberries and liver..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of Renal Calculus:Many patients have stones in their kidneys and have no symptoms at all. If the stone forms inside the kidney and remains stationary within the kidney, the patient may be asymptomatic for years. Many people discover theRenal Calculusby chance, during an image examinationabdominal, such as ultrasound or computed tomography, for any other reason.
Very small stones, smaller than 3 millimeters (inches), can travel throughout the urinary system and be eliminated in the urine without causing major symptoms. The patient begins to urinate and suddenly notices that a small amount has fallen into the toilet..
The classic symptom ofRenal Calculus, called renal colic, arises when a stone of at least 4 mm (, cm) is impacted in some point of the ureter (tube that carries the urine from the kidney to the bladder), causing obstruction and dilatation of the system urinary..
Renal colic is usually an excruciating low back pain, which is usually the worst pain the patient has ever had in life. The renal colic leaves the patient restless, moving all the time, looking in vain for a position that gives him relief. Unlike spinal pain, which improves with rest and worsens movement, renal colic pains intensely, no matter what the patient does. Sometimes the pain is so intense that it is accompanied by nausea and vomiting. Blood in the urine is frequent and occurs by direct damage of the calculus in the ureter
Renal Colic Uses Three Phases:.
- The pain starts suddenly and reaches its peak of intensity in about 1 or 2 hours.
- After reaching its apex, the pain of the renal colic remains thus for another 1 to 4 hours, on average, leaving the patient "crazed" with pain.
- The pain begins to relieve spontaneously and for another 2 hours tends to disappear. In some unfortunate cases, the whole process can last for more than 12 hours, if it does not seek medical attention.
If the stone is impacted in the lower half of the ureter, the renal colic can radiate to the leg, large lips or testicles. It is also possible that the stone can cross the entire ureter, being impacted only in the urethra, which is the smallest point of the urinary system. In this case the pain occurs in the pelvic region and is accompanied by burning when urinating. Many times the patient can recognize that there is a stone in his urethra, in the imminence of leaving.
Renal Calculation Treatment:The type of treatment to be applied to the patient will depend on the size and location of the stone and the symptoms presented. When the stones are small and do not show many symptoms, the patient does not need to undergo very invasive procedures. In these cases, the doctor may indicate some measures that help in recovery:
- Drinking lots of water (two to three liters a day) helps to eliminate the stones through urine
- Analgesics for pain caused byRenal Calculusare also an option
- However, when stones are large and cause stronger symptoms to the patient, treatment should be differentiated. Larger stones can not be expelled
- Alone, they can cause bleeding, more serious damage to the kidneys and urinary tract infections. For these cases, more invasive procedures should be used, such as:
Extracorporeal Lithotripsy by Electrohydraulic Shockwaves. This type of treatment consists of creating strong vibrations to break the stones and facilitate Excretion.Percutaneous Tracheostomy:It consists of the surgical removal of larger stones through a small cut made on the back of the patient Urethroscopy. The doctor will insert a very thin tube through the patient's urethra to remove the stones present in the urinary tract..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Parathyroid Gland Surgery:A change in the parathyroid glands, located near the thyroid, causes it to increase calcium levels in the body, which can cause stones in the kidney. A surgery on these glands may be the solution to regulate the production of the hormone..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.