Allergic Rhinitis - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatment.which should not be ignored because you have to be aware. In additionAllergic Rhinitisis an immune response of the body to inhaled particles that are considered foreign. These substances are called allergens. So, know aboutAllergic Rhinitis - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatment:
What is Allergic Renitis:THEAllergic Rhinitisarises when an allergic person inhales some particle that stimulates your immune system. As a child, we come in contact with several potential allergens without having major problems. Allergic people are those who come into contact with certain particles to produce antibodies against them, as if they were harmful invaders, virus type, bacteria, etc.
Let's use pollen as an example. People who are allergic to pollen are those who, upon first contact with this allergen, produce a large quantity of antibodies called IgE. From this moment, the nasal mucosa begins to be populated with a cell of the immune system called mastócito, that has several antibodies IgE in its surface.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
It is as if the body thought that the pollen was a burglar and started to fill the nasal cavity of highly armed (mast cells) (IgE). Once this person comes in contact with the pollen again, IgE antibodies rapidly capture it, activating mast cells that release several chemical mediators to destroy the invader, the most important being histamine, responsible for the main symptoms of rhinitis, which will be explained more forward..
Allergic symptomsAllergic Rhinitisare, therefore, a side effect of the chemical warfare that the immune system blocks against some particles. Pollen itself does not cause any harm, but the immune system of the allergic does not think so..
Non-allergic people are those who come in contact with pollen, for example, and do not properly develop specific IgE against it. In other words, the body recognizes pollen as a foreign particle, but does not see it as a threat and produces no antibodies against it.
Allergic Renal Symptoms:
- Nasal discharge;
- Itching in the eyes / nose / throat and often on the skin;
- Nasal congestion;
- Headache (headache);
What are the treatments forAllergic rhinitis:Treatments for respiratory allergies, once properly diagnosed and responsible allergens are detected, are based on three essential aspects that may be complementary:.
Avoid exposure to the allergen, which may be sufficient to control the disease, for example in the case of allergies to animal hair.
It is virtually impossible to avoid exposure to the vast majority of environmental allergens such as dust mites, pollen and fungi, but applying some hygienic measures may reduce this exposure.
Take medicines that act on the symptoms, such as antihistamines, bronchodilators, anti-inflammatories or inhalers. The beneficial effect should be considered to disappear after treatment withdrawal and that some of these medications may have undesirable side effects on the patient's health..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Desensitising immunotherapy is considered the most complete treatment of respiratory allergy and is achieved through anti-allergic vaccines. Specific immunotherapy allows an immunological tolerance to be achieved after prolonged treatment, which must always be carried out under the control of a specialist..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.