The 10 Symptoms of Tuberculosis That Many Ignoreare very common what can be a way of disrupting the treatment ofTuberculosis,since it is very difficult to identify the disease. In additionTuberculosisis an infectious-contagious disease caused by a bacterium that mainly affects the lungs, but It can also occur in other organs of the body, such as bones, kidneys and meninges (membranes brain).
Causes of Tuberculosis:The diseaseTuberculosisis caused by a bacterium (Mycobacterium tuberculosis) that spreads through the air when infected people cough or sneeze. THETuberculosisaffects the lungs more often, but can infect any part of the body, including bones and the nervous system.
Most people exposed toTuberculosisnever develop symptoms, since the bacteria can live inactive in the body. However, if the immune system weakens, as it happens with malnourished people, HIV-positive or elderly people, theTuberculosiscan become active. About 10% of people infected with the bacteria will develop the active and contagious form of the disease at some point in their lives.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of Tuberculosis that Many Ignore:Symptoms ofTuberculosiscan be:
- Persistent dry cough for more than 21 days;
- Cough with blood or pus after this period;
- Weight loss;
- Loss of appetite;
- Chest pain;
- Respiratory distress;
- Fever at the end of the day;
- Night sweats to the point of needing to change clothes.
The Symptoms of Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis can be:.
- Weight loss;
- Night sweats;
- Loss of appetite.
Treatment of Tuberculosis:THETuberculosisdespite being a potentially serious disease is curable in almost 100% of cases. The treatment ofTuberculosisis usually performed in an outpatient setting, if possible in a supervised manner, the possibility of hospitalization should be considered in the following conditions:
- Surgical indications due toTuberculosis;
- Severe complications ofTuberculosis;
- Uncontrollable drug intolerance or serious clinical and / or surgical complications;
- General condition that does not allow treatment in the outpatient clinic;
- In social cases, there is a greater possibility of abandonment, especially if it is a case of retreatment or bankruptcy.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Patients withTuberculosisshould be submitted to a sputum culture with antibiogram to assess susceptibility. The current standard for the first line of susceptibility testing is an automated liquid culture system, which requires 4-13 days for results. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that the standard drug susceptibility test be performed at the same time as the GeneXpert MTB / RIF assay to confirm resistance to rifampicin and the susceptibility of M. Tuberculosis and isolate other medications..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.