Hemochromatosis - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsof this disease.In additionHemochromatosisis a disease that results from the deposition of Iron in the organic tissues, due to its excess, mainly in the liver, pancreas, heart and pituitary gland, organs that can progressively have their functions impaired. THEHemochromatosisheredity is a predisposition for the excessive absorption of iron contained in food, and genetic alterations are not yet fully known.
In this disease can be absorbed up to 4 mg / day of Iron, against a normal absorption of the order of 1 mg / day. Ingested iron is absorbed into the intestinal villi (duodenum and proximal jejunum) or released into the blood by destruction of the red blood cells. The body has no mechanism to eliminate its excess.
In physiological amounts, iron is an essential element to the body, but in excess it can cause rust on the organs, causing different consequences in each of them..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
THEHemochromatosisacquired is mainly due to the accumulation of Iron caused by the hemoglobinopathies, in which the destruction of the red blood cells releases a great amount of Iron in the blood. Another cause ofHemochromatosisacquired is the excessive administration of iron, whether by multiple blood transfusions, by the wrong treatment of anemia or by self-medication..
Causes of Hemochromatosis: The disease can be of two types: hereditary or secondary. The most common cause is that determined by genetic conditions. THEHemochromatosisgenetic disorder (which can affect around% of the general population), absorption of iron by the intestine which, in addition to being inappropriate, results in accumulation and toxicity of different fabrics..
It is necessary not to forget hereditary anemias also related to iron overload, such as Beta-thalassemia. Although less common, they are extremely worrisome in terms of public health: chronic blood transfusion and oral or venous treatment inadvertently made with iron derivatives.
Symptoms of Hemochromatosis:Many people withHemochromatosishave no visible symptoms. When symptoms do exist, they can vary from person to person.
Some Common Symptoms Include:.
- A small sexual desire
- abdominal pain
- low energy
- Pain in the joints
Hemochromatosis Treatments:The treatments ofHemochromatosisconsist of decreasing the amount of iron in the body through the withdrawal of blood.
The most commonly used drugs for the treatment of hemochromatosis are:
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Only a doctor can tell you which drug is most appropriate for your case, as well as the correct dosage and duration of treatment. Always follow your doctor's guidelines carefully and NEVER self-medicate. Do not stop using the medication without first consulting a doctor and if you take it more than once or in much larger amounts than prescribed, follow the instructions in the package insert..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.