Potassium is an important mineral for the normal functioning of the body. Opotassiumis also an electrolyte, which means it can conduct electricity in its cells. In addition, thePotassiumworks with another mineral, such as sodium. to keep the body's water level balanced.
The levels ofpotassiumin the body are regulated by the kidneys and excess potassium is excreted in the urine to maintain a balance of potassium is sodium. Taking Potassium supplements should only be done on the advice of your doctor.
Hypokalemia:Hypokalemia refers to an abnormally low concentration ofpotassiumin the body and is usually a result of a loss of excesspotassiumafter long periods of vomiting, the use of some diuretics, metabolic problems or kidney disease. Potassium loss can also be caused by excessive intake of licorice. Factors that may contribute to hypokalemia include the use of diuretics, such as furosemide or thiazide, severe diarrhea or abuse of laxatives, alcoholism and bulimia, or anorexia nervosa.
High Blood Pressure:Individuals who have an adequate intake ofpotassiumappear to have a lower risk of high blood pressure and stroke. A 2001 article in the journal"Circulation"cited a study where more than 4, 00 men at risk for stroke were followed for eight years. The study found that men who hadpotassiumin the diet had a lower risk of stroke. In addition, another study carried out in 2002 in the"The American Journal of Medical Sciences"also concluded that the increase inpotassiumin the diet may lower the risk of high blood pressure..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Healthy Bones:Osteoporosis is a bone disease that mineral density is decreased, which in turn increases the risk of fracture. This disease is seen predominantly in menopausal and postmenopausal women and in elderly men. In addition"The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition", reported a 2002 study that followed the bone mass density andpotassiumthrough fruits and vegetables in elderly men and women for four years. The study concluded that adequate levels ofpotassiumin the diet increased bone density and reduced the risk of osteoporosis.Athletes is Potassium:During strenuous activity, the resources ofpotassiumare exhausted through perspiration and muscle use. Athletes, or anyone who performs vigorous tasks, may need a greater amount of potassium to prevent heart irregularities and muscle pain..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Foods that are rich in potassium include potato, sweet potatoes, orange, orange juice, prunes, plum juice, tomato, spinach and almonds. The proper intake of potassium is, 00mg per day for adults..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.