The Main Symptoms of Malariathat everyone should be aware. In additionMalariatreatment has to be started quickly, because if theMalariaif it develops too much and reaches its most severe form, affecting the brain, where the chances of complications and death are much greater. So, check outThe 8 Main Symptoms of Malaria:
What is Malaria:Malariais an acute febrile infectious disease transmitted by the female bite of the Anopheles mosquito, infected by Plasmodium.
Symptoms of Malaria:Infection withMalariait may take up to 17 days to appear after the mosquito bite but in some cases these symptoms may take a few months to appear:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Fever above 38ºC;
- Sweating and chills;
- Strong headache;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Muscle pain throughout the body;
- Weakness and constant tiredness;
- Yellowish skin and eye;
- Strong tremors that can last from 15 minutes to 1 hour.
Transmission of Malaria:Transmission occurs after the female of the Anopheles mosquito, which has been infected by protozoa of the genus Plasmodium. In Brazil, three species are associated withMalariain humans: P. vivax, P. falciparum and P. malariae.
The protozoan is transmitted to man by blood, usually through the bite of the female Anopheles mosquito, infected by Plasmodium or, more rarely, by another type of medium that places the blood of an infected person in contact with another person's blood, such as the sharing of syringes (drug users), blood transfusion or even from mother to fetus, in the pregnancy..
Diagnosis of Malaria:After the first symptoms appear, it is recommended to go to the hospital or the emergency room, especially if the symptoms appear every 48 to 72 hours. In this way it is possible to identify the presence of the parasite in the body through a blood test and start the appropriate treatment, avoiding that the infection worsens and life-threatening..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Treatment of Malaria:The treatment ofMalariais made with the intake of antimalarial drugs, such as Chloroquine for 3 days, and Primaquina for 7 or 14 days, provided free of charge by SUS. These medicines are single-dose daily and should be taken with a meal to avoid stomach pain. The dose of the drug varies according to the age and weight of each person and the most severe cases require hospitalization.
- Feed normally;
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages;
- Do not stop the treatment before medical advice, even if the symptoms disappear before, by the risk of relapse and complications of the disease.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.