Umbilical Hernia - What It Is, Causes and Treatmentsthat we should all know. In additionUmbilical herniaare very common in infants and young children, especially in premature babies. AnUmbilical herniaappears as a painless lump in or near the navel. It may increase when you laugh, cough, cry or go to the bathroom and may shrink when you relax or lie down.
In many cases, theUmbilical herniaback and muscles slip before the child's first birthday. Umbilical hernias may also develop in adults. Without treatment, theUmbilical hernialikely to worsen over time. So check it out nowUmbilical Hernia - What It Is, Causes and Treatments:
What Causes a Umbilical Hernia:During pregnancy, the umbilical cord passes through an opening in the baby's abdomen (belly). This opening should close soon after birth, but in some cases the muscles do not seal completely. This leaves a weakness in the surrounding muscular wall (abdominal wall). AnUmbilical herniacan develop when adipose tissue or a part of the intestine shrinks through an area near the umbilicus. In adults, factors that may contribute to the development of a
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Being overweight or obese.
- Struggling to move or lift heavy objects.
- With persistent and heavy cough.
- Having a multiple pregnancy (such as twins or triplets).
Symptoms of Umbilical Hernia:Umbilical hernias can usually be seen when the baby is crying, laughing or struggling to use the bathroom. The telltale symptom is a swelling or protuberance near the umbilical scar. AnUmbilical herniausually can be seen after the umbilical stump falls, within a few weeks after birth. But some children do not haveUmbilical herniauntil they are a little older.
AtUmbilical herniacan vary in size. They are rarely larger than, cm in diameter. Most children do not feel the pain of the hernia. Adults can get umbilical hernias as well. The main symptom will be the same swelling or protuberance near the navel area..
Treatment of Umbilical Hernia:A repair of theUmbilical herniais a relatively simple procedure that usually takes about 20 to 30 minutes to perform. General anesthesia is usually used, so there is no pain while the operation is performed. The weak spot on the abdominal wall is usually closed with stitches in children. If theUmbilical herniais large or in adults, a special mesh can be used to strengthen the area. You or your child should be able to go home the same day the operation is performed, but you may feel a little irritated and uncomfortable while you recover..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Exhaustive activities will need to be limited for a few weeks after the operation, and a week or two out of school or work is often recommended. Most people can return to all normal activities within a month of surgery..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.