Dandruff - What It Is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentswhich many are unaware of. In additionDandruffis a common chronic scalp condition marked by scaling of the skin on the scalp. THEDandruffis not contagious or serious. But it can be embarrassing and sometimes difficult to treat. The good news is thatDandruffcan usually be controlled. Soft cases ofDandruffmay need nothing more than shampoo daily with a mild cleanser. More difficult casesDandruffrespond frequently to medicated shampoos. Our skin is renewed every day, and the scalp also naturally flakes due to the renewal of its cells that give rise to a new skin.
The thin and almost invisible scaling is normal, but when the person loses pieces of skin, those flakes whiter, it is an inflammation in the scalp called Seborrheic Dermatitis. Seborrheic dermatitis, popularly known asDandruffit is not a disease and has nothing to do with lack of hygiene. THEDandruffis a condition of the scalp, so you do not pick up or transmitDandruff.
Causes of Dandruff:THEDandruffcan have several causes, including:
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Irritated oily skin (seborrheic dermatitis).This condition, one of the most frequent causes ofDandruff, is marked by a red and greasy skin, covered with white or scaly yellow scales. Seborrheic dermatitis can affect your scalp and other areas rich in oily glands, such as eyebrows, the sides of the nose and back of the ears, the sternum (sternum), the groin area and sometimes the armpits
- Shampoo.If you do not wash your hair regularly, the oils and scalp skin cells can accumulate, causingDandruff.
- A yeast fungus (malassezia).Malassezia lives on the scalp of most adults. But for some, it irritates the scalp and can cause more skin cells to grow. The extra cells in the skin die and fall, making them look white and scaly in their hair or clothing. Why malassezia irritates some dark hair is not known.
- Dry skin.Dry skin flakes are generally smaller and less oily than those of other causes ofDandruff. And, redness or inflammation is unlikely. You will probably have dry skin on other parts of the body, such as your legs and arms as well.
- Sensitivity to hair care products (contact dermatitis).Sometimes sensitivities to certain ingredients in hair care products or hair dyes can cause a red, itchy, scaly scalp.
Symptoms of Dandruff:For the majority of adolescents and adults, the symptoms ofDandruffare easy to spot: white, oily flakes of dead skin that dot his hair and shoulders, and a scalp with little itching. The condition may worsen during the fall and winter, when internal warm-up can contribute to dry skin and improve during the summer.
A type ofDandruffcalled cradle cover can affect babies. This disorder, which causes a thick scaly scalp, is more common in newborns, but can occur at any time during childhood. While it may be alarming for parents, the crib lid is not dangerous and usually cleans up on its own..
When to Contact a Physician:Most cases ofDandruffdoes not require medical attention. But if over-the-counter (OTC) chastity shampoos are not helping, or if your scalp becomes red or swollen skin, consult your doctor or a doctor who specializes in skin conditions (dermatologist). You may have Seborrheic dermatitis or other condition that resemblesDandruff.
Dandruff Risk Factors:Almost everyone can haveDandruff, but certain factors can make you more susceptible:.
- Advanced age.THEDandruffusually begins in adulthood and continues into middle age. This does not mean that older adults do notDandruff. For some people, the problem can be lifelong.
- Being Man.Because more men haveDandruff, some researchers think that male hormones may play a role.
- Oily hair and scalp.Malassezia feeds oils into the scalp. For this reason, having excessively oily skin and hair makes you more prone toDandruff.
- Certain diseases.For reasons that are not clear, adults with neurological diseases, such as Parkinson's disease, are more likely to develop Seborrheic dermatitis andDandruff. Just like people with HIV infection, or those who compromised the immune system from other conditions.
Dandruff Treatments:THEDandruffcan almost always be controlled, but the treatment ofDandruffmay take some trial and error. In general, daily cleansing with a mild shampoo to reduce fat and skin buildup can helpDandruffsoft. When regular shampoos fail, shampoosDandruffthat you can buy at a pharmacy can succeed. But the shampoos ofDandruffare not all the same, and you may need to experiment until you find one that works for you..
If you develop pruritus, stinging, redness or burning of any product, stop using it. If you develop an allergic reaction - such as a rash, hives or difficulty breathing - seek immediate medical attention. The shampoos ofDandruffare classified according to the medication they contain:
- Zinc Shampoos.These contain the antibacterial and antifungal agent of zinc pyrite. This type of shampoo can reduce the fungus on the scalp which can cause pain and Seborrheic dermatitis.
- Tar-Based Shampoos.Alco tar, a byproduct of the coal-making process, helps conditions such asDandruff, Seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis. This slows down how quickly the skin cells in your hairdressing leather die off and fall off. If you have colored hair, this type of shampoo can cause discoloration.
- Shampoos Containing Salicylic Acid.This shampoo helps eliminateDandruff, but they can leave your scalp dry, leading to more flaking. Using a conditioner after the shampoo can help relieve dryness.
- Selenium Sulphide Shampoos.These shampoos slow the death of your skin cells and can also reduce malassezia. Because they can discolor the blond, gray or chemically colored hair, make sure to use them only according to the instructions, and rinse well after the shampoo.
- Shampoos of Ketoconazole.Ketoconazole is a broad-spectrum antifungal agent that may work when other shampoos fail. It is available off-the-counter as well as by prescription.
Try using one of these shampoos daily or any other day until yourDandruffbe controlled; Then reduce the two or three times a week as needed. If one type of shampoo works for a while and then seems to lose its effectiveness, try to switch between two types of shampoos.Dandruff.
Read and follow the instructions on each bottle of shampoo you try. Some need to be left in a few minutes, while others should be immediately rinsed. If you have been shampooed faithfully for several weeks and there is still aDandruffon the shoulders, talk to your doctor or dermatologist. You may need a prescription strength shampoo or steroid lotion..
Alternative medicine:Small studies have found that tea tree oil can reduceDandruff, but more study is needed. Tea tree oil, which comes from the leaves of the Australian tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), has been used for centuries as an antiseptic, antibiotic and antifungal agent. It is now included in several shampoos found in natural food stores. Oil can cause allergic reactions in some people..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Prevention of Dandruff:In addition to regular shampoo, you can take steps to reduce the risk of developingDandruff:
- Learn to Manage Stress.Stress affects your overall health, making it susceptible to a number of conditions and diseases. It may even help triggerDandruffor worsen existing symptoms.
- Shampoo with Frequency.If you tend to have an oily scalp, daily shampooing can help preventDandruff.
- Take a little sun.Sunlight can be good forDandruff. But because exposure to ultraviolet light damages your skin and increases your risk of skin cancer, do not sunbathe. Instead, just spend a little time outdoors. And make sure you wear sunscreen on your face and body.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.