The 12 Major Symptoms of Depressionare very common and so it is so difficult to have an accurate diagnosis.
In additionDepressionhas healing. If yourDepressionis preventing you from living the life you want, do not hesitate to seek help for the treatment ofDepression.
What is depression:THEDepressionis an affective disorder that accompanies humanity throughout its history. In the pathological sense, among the symptoms, there is presence of sadness, pessimism, low self-esteem, that appear frequently and can combine with each other. Medical follow-up is essential for both diagnosis and treatment..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Causes of Depression:Behind theDepressionvery different causes are hidden.
External causes:pain, stress, problems at work and private life, such as divorce and loneliness. In early 2012, a British study showed that employees who work at least 11 hours a day are twice as likely to suffer fromDepressionthan their colleagues who work seven to eight hours a day. Overwork is a risk factor forDepression..
Hormonal Causes:pregnancy, menopause, problems in the thyroid gland.
- Physical problems or illnesses like stroke, infections, herpes ...
- Genetic factors (hereditary)
- Lack of sunlight.
- Older age- Excessive consumption of toxic substances such as alcohol, certain drugs and marijuana (usually after long-term consumption).
- A study published in 2009 showed thatDepressionin young adults can be caused by excessive exposure to television and computer, and appears to be more pronounced in men than in women.
- Poor nutrition: a Spanish study from 2011 (January) showed that the consumption of trans fatty acids and saturated fats present in fried foods increases the risk ofDepression. In contrast, olive oil and other products containing unsaturated fats reduce the risk of this mental illness.
- Inflammation: Some researchers believe thatDepressionmay have, in some patients, an inflammatory origin. In fact, scientists observed that 40% of psychiatric patients (includingDepression) had excessive levels of molecules typical of an inflammatory reaction (e.g. cytokines, C-reactive protein) in your blood.
That's why psychiatrists do not hesitate to prescribe non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as aspirin or celecoxib in the treatment ofDepression. Only a doctor can make an accurate diagnosis, based on the cause of theDepression, and offer effective therapy, we advise you to consult a doctor as soon as possible if you suspectDepression..
Symptoms ofDepression:In general, the person withDepressionperceives not to be well, but does not accept the diagnosis. So check it out nowThe 12 Main Symptoms of Depression:.
- Depressive mood or irritability, anxiety.
- Discouragement, mental tiredness, difficulty concentrating, forgetfulness;
- Inability to feel joy and pleasure in activities that beforeDepressionthey were pleasant;
- Tendency to social and family isolation;
- Apathy, lack of interest, lack of motivation;
- Lack of will, indecision;
- Feelings of fear, insecurity, despair, emptiness;
- Pessimism, guilty ideas, low self-esteem, lack of meaning in life, uselessness, failure;
- Ideas of death and even suicide;
- Pains and other physical symptoms usually not justified by other medical problems, such as, headache, gastrointestinal symptoms, body aches, chest pressure;
- Changes in appetite;
- Reduced libido, insomnia, or increased sleep.
Treatment ForDepression:Treatment forDepressioncan be made with the ingestion of antidepressants such as Amitriptyline, Lexapro, Fluoxetine and Pondera, but vitamin B6 and omega 3 supplementation may also be necessary. The doctor may also recommend using anxiolytics for better sleep and controlling anxiety, such as Alprazolam.
In addition to the medications prescribed by the doctor, it is important to adopt new habits of life to treatDepression, such as practicing physical activity regularly, eating properly, ingesting many vegetables and fruits because they are rich in vitamins and minerals, such as bananas or tomatoes..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Taking psychotherapy sessions with an experienced psychologist is key because it helps develop strategies to increase self-esteem, overcome anxiety, and control anxiety. The treatment ofDepressionit must be done for at least 6 months and even if the symptoms are no longer present it is essential to maintain the treatment to avoid relapses..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.