Megacolon Toxic - What It Is, Symptoms And Treatmentsthis condition. OMegacolon Toxicis the lowest section of the digestive tract. Includes your appendix, colon and rectum. The large intestine completes the digestive process by absorbing water and passing waste (feces) to the anus. Certain conditions can cause gross bowel malfunction. One of these conditions isMegacolon Toxicor megarectum.
Megacolon is a general term that means abnormal dilatation of the colon. OMegacolon Toxicis a term used to express the severity of the condition. The toxic megacolon is rare. It is a widening of the large intestine that develops within a few days and can be fatal. It can be a complication of inflammatory bowel disease (such as Crohn's disease).
Causes of Megacolon Toxic:One of the causes ofMegacolon Toxicare inflammatory bowel diseases. Inflammatory bowel diseases cause swelling and irritation in parts of your digestive tract. These diseases can be painful and cause permanent damage to your small and large intestine. Examples of IBDs are ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. O
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
OMegacolon Toxicoccurs when inflammatory bowel diseases prevent the colon from expanding, dilating, and distending. When this happens, the colon can not remove gas or feces from the body. If gas and feces accumulate in the colon, your large intestine may eventually rupture. The rupture of your colon is fatal. If your intestines rupture, the bacteria that are normally present in the release of the intestine into your abdomen. This can cause a serious infection and even death.
It is important to note that there are other types of megacolon. Examples include:.
- Megacolon of pseudo-obstruction
- Colonic ileal megacolon
- Congenital colonic dilation
Although these conditions can expand and damage the colon, they are not due to inflammation or infection.
Symptoms of Megacolon Toxic:When it occursMegacolon Toxic, the large intestine expands rapidly. Symptoms of the condition may appear suddenly and include:.
- Abdominal pain
- Swelling of the abdomen (distention)
- Abdominal tenderness
- Rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Bloody or profuse diarrhea
- Painful intestinal movements
OMegacolon Toxicis a life-threatening condition. If these symptoms develop, you should seek immediate medical attention..
Diagnoses of Megacolon Toxic:If you develop symptoms ofMegacolon Toxic, your doctor can confirm your diagnosis through a physical examination and other tests. They will ask you about your health history and if you have an IBD. Your doctor will also check if you have a soft abdomen and if they can hear intestinal sounds through a stethoscope placed in the abdomen.
If your doctor suspects that you haveMegacolon Toxic, they can ask for more tests. Additional tests to confirm this diagnosis include:
- Abdominal X-rays
- Computed tomography of the abdomen
- Blood tests, such as a complete blood count (CBC) and blood electrolytes
Prevention of Toxic Megacolon:OMegacolon Toxicis a complication of IBDs or infections. If you have one of these conditions, you should follow the advice of your doctor. This can include changes in lifestyle and taking certain medications. Following your doctor's advice will help control the symptoms of IBD, prevent infections and reduce the likelihood of you developingMegacolon Toxic..
Treatments of Megacolon Toxic:Treatment ofMegacolon Toxicusually involves surgery. If you develop this condition, you will be admitted to the hospital. You will receive fluids to avoid shock. Shock is a fatal condition that occurs when an infection in the body causes your blood pressure to decrease rapidly.
Once your blood pressure is stable, you will need surgery to correct theMegacolon Toxic. In some cases, theMegacolon Toxiccan produce a tear or perforation in the colon. This tear must be repaired to prevent bacteria from the colon from entering the body.
Even if there is no perforation, the tissue of the colon can be weakened or damaged and needs to be removed. Depending on the extent of the damage, you will need to have a colectomy. This procedure involves a complete or partial removal of the colon..
You will receive antibiotics during and after surgery. Antibiotics will help prevent a serious infection known as sepsis. Sepia causes a severe reaction in the body that is usually fatal.
Long-Term Perspectives of Toxic Megacolon:If you developMegacolon Toxicand promptly seek treatment in a hospital, his long-term outlook will be good. Seeking emergency medical treatment for this condition will help prevent complications, including:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
- Perforation (rupture) of the colon
- With the
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
If complications ofMegacolon Toxic, your doctor may have to take serious action. Complete removal of the colon may require you to have an ileostomy or ileal pouch anastomosis (IPAA) placed in place. These devices will remove feces from your body after the colon is removed..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.