Tiredness - What it is, Causes and Symptomswhich few know. In addition, theTiredness(physical, mental or both) is a symptom that can be difficult for the patient to describe and words such as lethargic, exhausted and tired can be used. Making a careful and thorough history is the key to helping make the underlying diagnosis of the cause for theTiredness. However, in about one-third of patients the cause is not found and the diagnosis is not known. There are numerous causes ofTiredness. Examples of some treatable causes ofTirednessinclude anemia, diabetes, thyroid disease, heart disease, COPD, and sleep disorders.
What isTiredness:Simply theTirednessit's the feeling of being tired. It is generally different from drowsy sleep, or from the psychological feeling of apathy, although these may accompany theTiredness. Other terms to describe theTirednessinclude:
- Reduced or no power
- Physical or mental exhaustion
- Lack of motivation.
Causes ofTiredness:The potential causes ofTirednessare numerous. Most diseases known to man generally list
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
The causes ofTirednesscan be classified into several broad-ranging entities or lifestyle problems that presentTirednessas an associated symptom. The following summarizes some common causes ofTiredness, but should not be comprehensive:.
- Endocrine Metabolic:Anemia, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes, Electrolyte abnormalities, Renal disease, Liver disease, Cushing's disease.
- Infectious:Infectious mononucleosis, Hepatitis, Tuberculosis, Cytomegalovirus (CMV), HIV infection, Influenza (flu), Malaria and many other infectious diseases.
- Cardiac (Heart) and Pulmonary (lung):Congestive Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease, Valvular Heart Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Asthma, Arrhythmias, Pneumonia.
- Medicines:Antidepressants, Anti-anxiety medications, Sedative medications, Withdrawal of medications and medications, Antihistamines, Steroids, Some blood pressure medications.
- Mental Health (psychiatric):Depression, anxiety, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, eating disorders (eg bulimia, anorexia), sadness and mourning.
- Sleep Problems:Sleep apnea, Reflux esophagitis, Insomnia, Narcolepsy, Shift work or shift shifts, Pregnancy, Overtime at night at work.
- Others:Cancer, rheumatologic diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus, Fibromyalgia,Tirednesschronic fatigue, Obesity.
Symptoms of Tiredness:OTirednessis a symptom that usually has some underlying cause. OTirednesscan be described by people in different ways, and may include some combination of the following (both mental and physical):.
- lack of energy,
- Constantly tired or exhausted,
- lack of motivation,
- Difficulty concentrating or difficulty starting and completing tasks.
Other symptoms such as fainting or loss of consciousness (syncope), near syncope, rapid heartbeat (palpitations), dizziness or vertigo may also be described as part of theTirednessexperienced by the affected individual. The presence of these symptoms may actually help lead a health care provider to discover the underlying cause (s)Tiredness. So check it out nowThe Revenue for Tiredness:
- 1 cup of water.
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary sprigs.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Method of preparation:Heat the water in a pan and then pour over the rosemary. in a container. Leave stuffy for 5 minutes, coke and sweeten it with honey to taste. Drink two cups a day..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.