Varicella - What it is, Causes and Treatmentswith medicines. In additionVaricellaor Catapora is a highly contagious disease caused by infection with the virusVaricella-Zoster (VZZ). THEVaricellais a common disease that mainly affects children and causes a rash with itching and blemish. Most children will pick up theVaricellaat any moment. It can also occur in adults who did not have it when they were children. It is usually light and clean in a week or more, but can be dangerous for some people, such as pregnant women, newborns, and people with a weakened immune system.
Causes of Varicella:The virusVaricella-Zoster (VZV) causes infection byVaricella. Most cases occur through contact with an infected person. The virus is contagious to those around it for one to two days before its blisters appear. VZV remains contagious until all the bubbles have grown. The virus can spread:
- Contact with bubble liquid
Varicella Symptoms:Symptoms ofVaricellabegin one to three weeks after being infected. The main symptom is a rash that develops in three stages:
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Stains - raised red spots develop on the face or chest before spreading to other parts of the body
- Blisters - In the next few hours or the next day, blisters filled with a lot of itching develop over the stitches
- Crusts and crusts - after a few more days, the bubbles dry and fall to form a crust; The crusts then gradually fall by themselves over the next week or two
- The appearance of reddish blisters on the skin spread all over the body (the number of eruptions varies from 250 to 500)
- Loss of appetite
THEVaricellais contagious until all the blisters have fallen, which usually occurs about five or six days after the onset of the rash..
Varicella Treatments:Most of the time, keeping the child comfortable while the body fights the disease alone is enough. Avoid taking your child to school or day care because the disease is highly contagious and other children may become infected. Safe antiviral drugs have already been developed. In order for them to be as effective as possible, they should be given within 24 hours of eruptions..
In some cases, theVaricelladoes not require treatment because it can disappear on its own. In these cases, the doctor may only describe medications to relieve itching. The most widely used drug for the treatment ofVaricellaIt is:
OBS:Only a doctor can tell you which drug is most appropriate for your case, as well as the correct dosage and duration of treatment. Always follow your doctor's guidelines carefully and never self-medicate. Do not stop using the medication without first consulting a doctor and if you take it more than once or in much larger amounts than prescribed, follow the instructions in the package insert.
Prevention of Chickenpox:THEVaricella, or virus from theVaricella, spreads easily from person to person. If you've never had theVaricellaor the vaccine againstVaricella(What is a PDF document?), You have no immunity against the virus. This means that the virus can make you sick. If you or your child are not immune, you can preventVaricellagetting the vaccine. Recommended for:.
- All healthy children 12 months and older who did not haveVaricella.
- Healthy people who are not sure whether they have had the vaccine orVaricellalike a child.
- Women who are planning to become pregnant but are not yet pregnant.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
For women who are not immune, theVaricellaand pregnancy can be a dangerous combination. Getting the vaccine when you are not pregnant avoids complications ofVaricellaDuring the pregnancy. Talk to your doctor about the right time for the vaccine. You can help preventVaricella, avoiding close contact with people infected with the virus. This is even more important if you have a weak immune system. But the virus can spread from an infected person, even before the symptoms develop..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.