The Top Causes and Treatments for Coughare in a way, simple and knowing them can bring many health benefits. In addition, when affected by a pulmonary infection, we may present with seizuresCough, in which it is a defense used by the body to help eliminate the mucus that is blocking our airways.
However, if over time the cough becomes dry and lingers, it is a sure sign that something is not going well. These symptoms should be taken seriously and can not go unnoticed, as they can complicate the state of health. If after trying the home remedies we will recommend the problem remain, consult a doctor as soon as possible.
What is Cough:THECoughis a fundamental lung defense mechanism that allows the removal of unwanted and irritating substances. It should be known that coughing is not strictly a disease, but a symptom. However, theCoughis almost always a pathological process..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
THECoughis generally a reflex that occurs after stimulation of the airways (trachea and bronchi), which sends a message to the brain at the center of the cough, which will then trigger muscle contraction (particularly diaphragm). When mucus or an irritant blocks the airways, theCoughis used to release the air passage and facilitate breathing.
Types of Cough:There are several types ofCough, the main ones are:.
- Allergic cough:THECoughallergic reaction is characterized by aCoughpersistent condition that occurs whenever the individual is exposed to what he has allergy, which may be the cat's or dog's hair, dust or pollen from flowers or certain plants, for example. Your treatment can be done by taking antihistamine medicines such as Hixizine, but it is important to avoid contact with the allergen so that theCoughis actually healed.
- Dry cough:THECoughdryness can be caused by an irritation in the throat caused by the inhalation of smoke, cigarette or object in the airways, for example, and discovering its cause is key to the success of the treatment. Water is a good natural remedy that can help in the treatment of coughing as it will keep the throat moisturised by soothing theCough.
- Cough with Catarrh:THECoughwith phlegm can be caused by respiratory diseases such as influenza, cold or respiratory infection, for example. In this case it comes accompanied by other symptoms such as body pain and sometimes fever. Your treatment can be done with the use ofCoughwhich help in phlegm elimination, but always under medical guidance to avoid complications.
Causes of Cough:Recent infections of the upper airways, such as the common cold or the flu, can cause coughing. Other common causes are:.
- ACE inhibitors (medicines used to control blood pressure)
- Allergic rhinosinusitis (inflammation of the nose and sinuses)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (emphysema or chronic bronchitis)
- Exposure to cigarette smoke
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Pulmonary diseases such as bronchiectasis, interstitial lung disease or tumors
- Lung infections such as pneumonia or acute bronchitis
- Sinusitis leading to post-nasal drip
Symptoms of Cough:Symptoms associated withCoughcan help clarify their cause. They are: nasal discharge (coryza), a sensation of discharge that runs down the back of the throat, wheezing or lack of air, burning in the stomach and bitter taste in the mouth,Coughwith blood (rarer cases).
How to Treat Cough:The treatment forCoughmust be directed to resolve its cause. In the case of allergic cough, in addition to the use of medications prescribed by your doctor, it is important to:.
- Drink at least one gallon of water per day: water helps keep the airways moist and lessens throat irritation;
- Take 1 tablespoon of carrot syrup or oregano about 3 times a day: these syrups have antitussive properties,Cough. Here's how to make these syrups in: Homemade syrup forCough;
- Drink 1 cup of mint tea about 3 times a day: mint has tranquilizing, antitussive, mucolytic, expectorant and decongestant action, helping to relieveCough. To make the tea just add 1 teaspoon of dried or fresh mint leaves into a cup of boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes, strain and drink the next. See other natural options to get rid ofCoughclicking here.
- Take medicine forCoughPersistent under medical advice: a good remedy is Paracetamol + Codeine, since it acts in theCoughinhibiting this reflex. When cough is caused by allergy, a great remedy is Cetirizine;
- Avoid dust inside the house, contact with animals and cigarette smoke: these substances can be the cause ofCoughpersistent and therefore should be avoided.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Cases ofCoughpersistent for more than 1 week, deserve more attention, especially if the individual has asthma, bronchitis, rhinitis or any other chronic respiratory disease. It can mean a worsening of the condition and the need to take antihistamine or corticoid medications..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.