Scarlet - What it is, Causes and Treatmentsfollowing the treatment correctly is essential for recovery. In additionScarlet feveralso called scarlet fever, is an infection that causes a rash, pink-red. It is more common in young children, but it can affect people of any age. It is not usually severe and can be treated with antibiotics from your family doctor. Once you have had this, you are unlikely to get it again.
Scarlet fever is an infectious disease caused by a bacterium that affects children and adolescents. It consists of a throat infection characterized and accompanied by blemishes on the skin. These spots are scarlet red - hence the name of the disease. So check it out nowEscarlatina - What it is, Causes and Treatments:
Main causes:Scarlet fever is caused by a type of streptococcus. This bacteria releases a toxin that leads to the appearance of rashes and leaves the tongue red. Infection caused by this bacteria can be transmitted from person to person by droplets expelled during coughing or sneezing. The incubation period - the time between exposure and the onset of symptoms - is usually two to four days.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of Scarlet Fever:The disease usually begins with a fever and inflammation in the throat. The rash, which characterizes the disease and gives rise to its name, usually appears first in the neck and chest. Then it spreads all over the body. These rashes are bright red and usually last for more than a week. With its gradual end, scaling may occur around the hands, fingers and also the groin.
Other symptoms of scarlet fever include:.
- Abdominal pain:
- Bright red color on the folds of the armpit and groin (Pastia lines):
- General discomfort (malaise):
- Muscle pain:
- Sore throat:
- Swollen and red tongue (strawberry tongue):
- Nausea and vomiting:
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Treatment of Scarlet Fever:Your family doctor will prescribe antibiotic tablets (or liquid for small children) to take for five or 10 days. You or your child should start to feel better after a day or two, but be sure to finish the entire course of treatment.
- When taking antibiotics:
- Rest and drink plenty of fluids:
- Take acetaminophen or ibuprofen if you are uncomfortable or have a high temperature (do not give aspirin to children younger than 16 years):
- Try to avoid spreading the infection:
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.