Listeriosis - What It Is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsthis condition. In additionListeriosisis a food poisoning caused by the ingestion of food contaminated with the bacterium Listeria monocytogenes (L. monocytogenes). In pregnant women, the infection can result in miscarriage, premature birth, severe newborn infection, or even fetal death.
THEListeriosismainly affects pregnant women, newborns, the elderly and adults with impaired immune systems. Healthy adults and children are sometimes infected with L. monocytogenes, but rarely become seriously ill. Babies can be born withListeriosisif mothers eat contaminated food during pregnancy.
Causes of Listeriosis:As reported above, theListeriosisis a food poisoning, the main means of contamination are:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Vegetables can become contaminated from soil or manure used as fertilizer.
- Animals can carry the bacteria and can contaminate meats and dairy products.
- Processed foods, such as soft cheeses and cold meats, can be contaminated after processing.
- Unpasteurized (raw) milk or foods made from unpasteurized milk may be contaminated.
Symptoms of Listeriosis:Symptoms ofListeriosisare complex; Most infected people have few or no symptoms; When the symptoms of Listeria infection are present, they usually consist of:.
- Muscle aches,
Some people may develop more severe symptoms, such as.
- Mental changes,
- Brain abscesses,
- Death can occur.
Listeriosis Diagnostics:The definitive diagnosis ofListeriosisis done when the Listeria bacteria is isolated from the patient's blood, cerebrospinal fluid or other body fluid. Most normal people spontaneously cleanse the infection and do not require treatment. In contrast, people with risk factors should be treated quickly with IV antibiotics.
Treatments for Listeriosis:THEListeriosisis treated with antibiotics during pregnancy. These antibiotics, in most cases, will prevent infection to the fetus and the newborn. These same antibiotics are also given to newborns withListeriosis.
Listeriosis complications:The majority ofListeriosisare so soft they can go unnoticed. However, in some cases, a listeria infection can lead to life-threatening complications - including:.
- A generalized blood infection (septicemia);
- Inflammation of the membranes and fluid surrounding the brain (meningitis).
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
The complications of a listeria infection may be more severe for an unborn baby. In early pregnancy, a listeria infection can lead to miscarriage. Later, during pregnancy, a listeria infection can lead to fetal death, premature birth or a potentially fatal infection in the baby after birth - even if the mother is only slightly sick..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.