Delayed Ejaculation-What It Is, Causes and Treatmentsand what everyone should be informed of. In additiondelayed ejaculationis a relatively rare sexual dysfunction that can have both medical and psychological causes. It may be a potential source of psychological stress for the individual and their partners, but received little research.
Most men will experiencedelayed ejaculationat some point in their lives, but for some, it is a lifelong problem. This article explains what is thedelayed ejaculation, why it happens and how it is treated and diagnosed.What is Delayed Ejaculation:THEdelayed ejaculationis a type of ejaculatory dysfunction, and probably the least understood. It is also the most common form of male sexual dysfunction, affecting approximately 1 to 4% of men; Compared to 15-30 percent of men who report having a problem with rapid ejaculation.
In short, thedelayed ejaculationis a difficulty or inability for a man to achieve an orgasm and ejaculate the semen. In general, if it takes more than 30 minutes of penetrative sex, despite a normal erection, it is considered a late ejaculation.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
THEdelayed ejaculationcan cause significant psychological distress in both the man and his partner. This can cause relationship problems, general health concerns, low libido, and sexual dissatisfaction for both parties.
The condition can cause misunderstandings between partners. For example, the partner may believe that the individual withdelayed ejaculationdoes not consider them attractive. Men withdelayed ejaculationare more likely to suffer from anxiety and depression..
Psychosocial distress and the relationship difficulties that result from thedelayed ejaculationare often worse for couples trying to start a family.
THEdelayed ejaculationis diagnosed when a man is concerned about a marked delay or infrequency of achieving ejaculation during most sexual encounters over a period of 6 months or more, and when other problems were discarded.
Main Causes of Delayed Ejaculation:THEdelayed ejaculationmay have a psychological or biological cause. There may also be overlap between the two. It can be a vital condition, where a man has always had difficulty reaching an orgasm, but, more commonly, thedelayed ejaculationoccurs after a period of normal function..
Physical Causes of Delayed Ejaculation Include:.
- Medication Side Effects:THEdelayed ejaculationmay be an adverse effect of antidepressants (especially SSRIs - selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors), anti-anxiety drugs, blood pressure medications (antihypertensive agents), analgesics and other medicines.
- Alcohol or the use of certain recreational drugs (legal or illegal)
- Nerve Damage (neurological causes):Stroke, spinal cord injury, surgery, multiple sclerosis and severe diabetes can lead to an abnormal ejaculatory function
- Increasing age can decrease penis sensitivity to sexual stimulation
An acquired case is usually determined to have a psychological cause if this happens only in specific situations. For example, it is moredelayed ejaculationhave a psychological basis if a man can ejaculate normally when masturbating but experiences a delay during sex with a partner.
Some of the Psychological Factors Thought to Be Behind the Cases of Delayed Ejaculation Include:.
- History of early life, including abuse, bonding difficulties, parental neglect, negative sex education
- Unexpected anger
- Mistrust to enjoy pleasure
- Religious beliefs, maybe this sexual activity is a sin
- Fear of, for example, female semen or genitalia, or in any way injuring or contaminating a partner through ejaculation
- Fear of pregnancy
- Problems of lost confidence or performance anxiety - for example, anxiety about body image that interrupts the process of sexual stimulation
- Previous masturbation is a factor strongly related to abnormal ejaculation.
Diagnosis of Delayed Ejaculation:To arrive at a diagnosis, the doctor will talk to the individual about the symptoms and how often they occur. They will rule out other possible medical problems - infections, hormonal imbalance, etc. - often using blood and urine tests.
Treatment of Delayed Ejaculation:The treatment fordelayed ejaculationdepends on the cause. For example, if selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors are the problem, an alternative drug may be prescribed..
Likewise, in cases where excessive use of alcohol or over-the-counter drugs is to blame, reducing or eliminating these factors should help. Where other medical conditions are an underlying issue, management of the primary condition, such as a neurological problem, can help resolve thedelayed ejaculation.
The primary cases ofdelayed ejaculationmay not be as simple to treat, and often require the help of professional counselors, such as psychologists, psychotherapists, psychosexual counselors, sex therapists, or couple..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
Psychologists recognize that there is no single intervention that works for all patients and that the key to successful treatment is identify the source of the problem and use appropriate and targeted therapy to deal with the psychological factors that trigger or contribute to the problem..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Some medicines may help to improve the symptoms ofdelayed ejaculation, but none have yet been specifically approved to treat it. Drugs with some benefits reported include:
- Cyproheptadine (Periactin) - an allergy medication
- Amantadine (Symmetrel) - a Parkinson drug
- Buspirone (Buspar) - an anti-anxiety medication
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.