Papeira - Causes, Symptoms and Treatments facies and effective. In additionMumpsis another of the diseases that are part of the range of childhood illnesses. THEMumpsalso known as mumps or bacterial parotitis is an infection that causes pain and swelling in the salivary glands of the neck, below the ear.
THEMumpsis responsible for its appearance the paramyxovirus family virus that may be considered family of the measles virus. This is a highly contagious virus that has the ability to survive for a few hours outside the human body.
THEMumpsresults in fever and swelling of the parotid glands, which is located closer to the front of the ear..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Causes of Papeira:THEMumpsinfection is transmitted from person to person by a virus. THEMumpscan spread to others who have not been vaccinated or who have never had the infection.
TheMumpscan be transmitted up to two days before the infected person has symptoms or, for the six days following the onset of symptoms.
The signs ofMumpsit may take two to three weeks to appear after exposure to the virus.Mumps..
Symptoms of Papeira:Among the symptoms ofMumps, one of the first and main symptoms is excessive swelling of the salivary glands: the lower part of the face in the region below the ears swells - it can be on one side or both at the same time;
- Temporary deafness in the ear on the side that is with swollen glands;
- Fever above 38º C;
- Swelling of the face between the ear and the chin;
- Headache and face;
- When biting, it is possible to feel a pressure in the ear of the affected side;
- Fatigue and lack of strength;
- Loss of appetite;
- Pain in place;
- Feeling dry mouth;
- Pain when trying to eat, swallow, chew or open mouth.
Papeira Prevention:For the prevention ofMumpsyou must:
- Practice frequent hand washing, especially during food preparation, service and cleaning, and also after you help change clothing or bedding.
- Provide tissue or a clean tissue to sneeze or cough on.
- Avoid using the same utensils or towels as the sick person.
- Ensure that children receive MMR vaccination, which gives protection approximately 70-80% after one or two doses.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Note:THEMumpsis more common in children aged between two and 12 years. However, older children and adults can also contractMumps..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.