Borderline Personality Disorder - Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsthat everyone should know. In addition, theBorderline Personality Disorderis a pattern of feelings and behaviors that seem appropriate and justified to the person who experience, even if these feelings and behaviors cause a lot of problems in the life of that person. OBorderline Personality Disorder(BPD) is a personality disorder that typically includes the following symptoms:
- Inappropriate or extreme emotional reactions.
- Highly impulsive behavior.
- A history of unstable relationships.
Intense mood swings, impulsive behaviors, and extreme reactions can make it difficult for people withBorderline Personality Disordercomplete schooling, maintain steady jobs, and have long-term, healthy relationships..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Causes of Borderline Personality Disorder:The causes and / or factors involved in the emergence ofBorderline Personality Disorder, are diverse and range from genetic predisposition to early emotional experiences and environmental factors, especially traumatic situations and situations of abuse and neglect. Understand each one better.
Genetic Factors:Genetic factors play an important role. OBorderline Personality Disorderis five times more frequent in first-degree biological relatives of people with the disorder than in the general population. It is relevant the presence of Borderline parents (one or both) in the clinical history of these patients.
Family Instability:Impact of the family environment on child development can be an important causal factor. About 80% of patients withBorderline Personality Disordersee their parents' marriage as too conflicting. Many of these patients went through negligence and physical and sexual abuse within the family. However, there are patients withBorderline Personality Disorderwith absolutely ordinary family members, with nothing abnormal.
There is also an increased risk ofBorderline Personality Disorderwhen there is in the family, the parent with substance use disorder, antisocial personality disorder and depressive disorder or bipolar disorder.
OBorderline Personality Disorderwould also be the consequence of a very authoritarian education, where rigid parents would always impose their desires. Over time the child's self-assertion attempts would succumb to the wishes of the parents and she would always submit to parents, developing doubts about their own ability and shame for their failures. Gradually the child would stop trying to express their desires and could lead to failures in the psychic clarification of themselves and the other..
Symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder:Symptoms ofBorderline Personality Disordervary from person to person and women are more likely to have this disease than men. Common symptoms of the disease include the following:
- Having an unstable or dysfunctional self-image or a distorted sense of self (as you feel about yourself).
- Feelings of isolation, boredom and emptiness.
- Difficulty in feeling empathy for others.
- A history of unstable relationships that can shift dramatically from intense love and idealization to intense hatred.
- A persistent fear of abandonment and rejection, including extreme emotional reactions to actual and even perceived abandonment.
- Intense and highly variable mood that can last for several days or for just a few hours.
- Strong feelings of anxiety, worry and depression.
- Impulsive, risky, self-destructive and dangerous behaviors, including reckless driving, drug or alcohol abuse, and having unsafe sex.
Hostility:Unstable career plans, goals and aspirations. Many people experience one or more of the above symptoms regularly, but a person withBorderline Personality Disorderyou will experience many of the symptoms listed above consistently throughout adulthood..
The term "borderline" refers to the fact that people with this condition tend to "forehead" when diagnosed with additional mental health conditions during life, including psychosis..
One of the ironies of this disorder is that people with BPD may desire closeness, but their responses intense and unstable emotions tend to alienate others, causing feelings of long-term isolation. deadline.
Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder:The initial treatment ofBorderline Personality Disorderis psychotherapy. It will help the patient to better control their impulses and understand their behavior. In this case, the treatment focuses mainly on the issues of suicide and self-mutilation, as well as learning new skills, such as awareness, interpersonal effectiveness, adaptive cooperation in disappointments and crises and in the correct identification and regulation of reactions emotions.
But You Need to Do a Specific Therapy:the therapist must be more active, closer, more participant. Borderline is a person who suffers a lot. He can sway humor and break relationships that could work. Impulsiveness ends up spoiling their professional and social lives. With the treatment, it is possible to avoid many sufferings..
The calls demand a lot of specialist energy, which always has to leave an open channel for the patient, whether day or night or dawn or on weekends and even during travel and vacation. The psychiatrist must be available 24 hours a day. Many phone calls are made by patients who were on the brink of suicide or cutting themselves. These are situations that may not await the dawn day. It is therefore essential for the family to seek out specialists who have this profile and availability of timeBorderline Personality Disorderrequires them to be maintained indefinitely, on a case-by-case basis.
Family therapy can also be done, as the family tends either to abandon the patient or to become overprojective. In most cases, family members, friends and lay people do not understand how suffering can lead an individual toBorderline Personality Disorderto want to kill himself. Patients, however, report that self-mutilation and suicide are ways they have found to overflow unbearable suffering. Parents say they are powerless and report suffering as much as the patient..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
Studies in general show that no medication shows promise for the feeling of chronic emptiness, identity disorders and fear of abandonment that the person withBorderline Personality Disorderfeel. But they can act on isolated symptoms. For example, antidepressants for comorbidities such as depression, or mood stabilizers for interpersonal and anger problems, and antipsychotics for impulsivity may be used..
Normally theBorderline Personality Disorderdelay to be diagnosed. It may take three, five, ten or even more years to be discovered. It is very important that the diagnosis be made as early as possible and that the treatment be started soon. It is extremely important that the whole family is treated, because in the vast majority of cases the family dynamics are dilapidated by suffering and years of searching for a correct diagnosis.At the beginning, treatment may relieve some symptoms, especially those that people, but if we think of personality development, the treatment should be from medium to long deadline. The goal is to go beyond the symptoms, seeking the lasting development of the psychic capacities of the patient. Treatments should consider each case in its particularity. They can be brief with a duration of 20 sessions or long term, from two to three years. Current research has pointed out that long-term treatments produce longer-lasting results in the course of life..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
TheBorderline Personality Disorderis considered a borderline or borderline disorder between a "non-normal" personality modality of relating to the world and a state that can be considered downright pathological. Therefore, patients withBorderline Personality Disordershould be considered on a case-by-case basis..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.