The 7 Symptoms of Arthritis That Many Ignoreare very important for health. In additionArthrosisis a disease in which degeneration and looseness of the joint occurs, which causes symptoms such as swelling, pain and stiffness in the joints and difficulty in performing movements.
Osteoarthritisis a chronic degenerative disease that has no cure but can be treated through the use of pain relieving and inflammatory drugs and through daily stimulation and physiotherapy exercises that end up controlling and delaying the development of the disease.
Causes of Arthritis:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Because it is a multifactorial disease that affects many people, the
- Misalignment of joints, which causes increased impact and degenerative process;
- Excessive load, which can be derived from being overweight or from increased physical activity without proper preparation.
- Muscle weakness: The musculature is the main protective factor for the joint, and the weaker it is, the more vulnerable it will be toArthrosis.
- Change in the type of foot (flat foot or cavus too), that causes misalignment and joint wear. The older the person, the greater the tendency to develop a flat foot and a harmful misalignment.
- Previous surgeries: some surgical procedures, such as removal of meniscus or ligament reconstruction, may leave the joint unstable and lead toArthrosis.
- Trauma and joint damage, joint fracture, limb imbalance or dysplasia will cause cartilage damage and joint surface misalignment, leading toArthrosisprecocious.
Symptoms of Arthritis That Many Ignore:THEArthrosisis a disease of the joints. Unlike many other forms of arthritis, such as rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus, theArthrosisdoes not affect other organs of the body..
- The most common symptom ofArthrosisis the pain in the affected joints. Joint pain usually worsens at the end of the day
- swelling, heat, creaking and limiting movements in affected joints are also common symptoms
- Joint stiffness may also occur after long periods of inactivity, for example, when the individual is sitting in a chair.
The intensity of symptomsArthrosisvaries greatly from patient to patient. Some patients may be debilitated by their symptoms. On the other hand, others may have few symptoms, although degeneration of the joints observed on the radiograph. Symptoms may also be intermittent. It is not uncommon for patients withArthrosishands and knees to pass years without presenting symptoms..
THEArthrosisof the knee is often associated with obesity, history of repeated injuries and / or joint surgery. On the knees, theArthrosiscan lead to popularly called deviations of legs in pliers, when the deviation is out, or knees in "X when the deviation is inward.
THEArthrosisof the spine causes pain in the neck, back, or lower back. Parrot beaks that form along the spine can irritate the spinal nerves, causing pain, numbness and tingling in the upper limbs or lower limbs, depending on your location. When it affects the fingers of the hands, theArthrosiscauses the formation of hard nodules in the small joints, causing deformations. The appearance of these nodes in the fingers helps in the diagnosis ofArthrosis..
Risk Factors for Arthrosis:Factors that increase the risk of osteoarthritis include:
- Advanced age:the risk ofArthrosisincreases with age
- Sex:women are more likely to developArthrosis, although it is unclear why
- Bone Deformities:some people are born with malformed joints or defective cartilage, which may increase the risk of osteoarthritis
- Joint Injuries:sports or accidents, for example, may increase the risk ofArthrosis
- Obesity:carrying more body weight puts additional pressure on the joints that support the weight, such as knees
- Certain Professions:if your work includes tasks that involve repetitive effort in a particular set, that articulation may eventually developArthrosis. Some examples are masons or athletes
- Other Diseases:diabetes, hypothyroidism, gout or bone Paget's disease can increase your risk of developingArthrosis
Treatment for Arthritis:As we have not yet discovered how to regenerate the cartilaginous tissue, we must treat the symptoms ofArthrosiswith analgesics (always) and anti-inflammatory (only in the seizures). There are medicines that can slow down the process and ease its symptoms: glucosamine (associated or not to chondroitin), the so-called unsaponifiable avocado, among others. The use of drugs such as hydroxychloroquine may be useful inArthrosiserosive
The medication, however, is only a small part of the treatment. Losing weight, strengthen the muscles globally, use physiotherapy techniques, such as hydrotherapy, associating acupuncture as an ally in the fight against pain are some of the measures that can greatly improve the symptoms givesArthrosis..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Prevention of Arthrosis:THEArthrosiscan be prevented by adopting healthy habits, such as keeping an eye on weight, eating a diet varied and balanced, change posture frequently, trying to avoid those that overload the articulations. The practice of gentle exercises such as walking, swimming, pedaling and doing gymnastics at a moderate pace also contribute to prevention..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.