Esophagitis - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsof this disease of the esophagus. In additionEsophagitisis any inflammation or irritation of the esophagus. The esophagus is the tube that sends food from the throat to the stomach. Common causes include acid reflux, side effects of certain medications and bacterial or viral infections. Reflux is when the stomach contents and acids return to the esophagus. This disorder can cause a wide variety of symptoms, including swallowing problems, sore throat and heartburn. THEEsophagitisuntreated can lead to ulcers or even a severe narrowing of the esophagus, which can be a medical emergency.
Your treatment options and perspectives depend on the exact cause of your condition. Most healthy people improve, with proper treatment, within two to four weeks. Recovery may take longer for people with a weakened immune system or infection.
Causes of Esophagitis:Reflux Esophagitis:one of the most common forms ofEsophagitis, is considered a complication of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. In this case, the stomach acids that return to the esophagus with reflux cause chronic inflammation and damage to the mucosa of the organ, giving rise to
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Eosinophilic Esophagitis:This type of disease is more common in people who have food allergies. Eosinophils, the blood cells responsible for the body's defense, focus on the esophagus in response to the action of an allergic agent, causing esophagitis.
Infectious Esophagitis:THEEsophagitiscan also be caused by viral, bacterial, fungal or parasitic infection in the tissue lining the esophagus, these cases are calledEsophagitisinfectious and are rarer. They often affect people with immunity problems..
Esophagitis Caused by Medications:Some Medications can cause damage to the mucosa of the esophagus, especially if they stay in contact with it for a long time. It is therefore not recommended to take medicine with little or no water, as the liquid helps the medicine to complete its path to the stomach and prevents prolonged contact with the esophagus.
Are Risk Factors:obesity, smoking, pregnancy, hiatal hernia, family history of disease or food allergies, and immunosuppressive diseases.
The diagnosis of the disease is made from an endoscopy, an examination inserting a tube with a camera throat to the esophagus and allows the doctor to see the inside of the organ and collect material for examination laboratory tests..
Symptoms of Esophagitis:Symptoms ofEsophagitisinclude:
- Difficulty of swallowing (dysphagia)
- Pain when you swallow (odynophagia)
- sore throat
- hoarse voice
- acid reflux
- Chest pain (worse with food)
- abdominal pain
- Decreased appetite
Esophagitis Treatments:Treatment depends on the specific cause of your symptoms. Medications may include:
- Antiviral drugs
- Antifungal medicines
- Oral steroids
- Proton pump inhibitors (these drugs block the production of stomach acid)
If food allergies cause your condition, you should identify triggering foods and eliminate them from your diet. Common food triggers include tomatoes, citrus fruits, spicy foods, alcohol, caffeine, onions, garlic, mint and chocolate. You can also alleviate your symptoms by avoiding spicy foods, acidic foods and drinks, and raw or hard foods..
Take smaller bites and chew your food thoroughly. You should avoid tobacco and alcohol, which increases inflammation and suppresses the immune system. Consult your doctor about dietary guidelines..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Surgery to dilate the esophagus may be necessary if the esophagus becomes too narrow and causes the food to become lodged. If your symptoms are due to medication, you will need to drink more water, take a liquid version of the medication or try a different medication. You may need to refrain from lying down for 30 minutes after taking tablet medication..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.