Social Anxiety Disorder - Symptoms and Treatmentswhich few know. In addition, theSocial Anxiety Disorder, sometimes referred to as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder that causes extreme fear in social contexts. People withSocial Anxiety Disorderhave trouble talking to people, meeting new people and attending social gatherings. They fear being judged or examined by others. They may understand that their fears are irrational or irrational, but feel powerless to overcome them.
OSocial Anxiety Disorderis different from shyness. Shyness is usually short-term and does not disturb someone's life. OSocial Anxiety Disorderis persistent and debilitating. This can affect someone's ability to:
- Attend school.
- Develop close relationships with people outside of your family.
According to the American Anxiety and Depression Association (ADAA) about 15 million American adults haveSocial Anxiety Disorder. The symptoms of this disorder can begin around 13 years..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
What Causes Social Anxiety Disorder:The exact cause ofSocial Anxiety Disorderis unknown. However, current research supports the idea that it is caused by a combination of environmental and genetic factors. Negative experiences may also contribute to this disorder, including:
- Family conflict.
- Sexual abuse.
Physical abnormalities, such as a serotonin imbalance, may contribute to this condition. Serotonin is a chemical in the brain that helps regulate mood. An overactive amygdala (a structure in the brain that controls the response to fear and feelings or thoughts of anxiety) can also cause these disorders..
TheSocial Anxiety Disordercan be administered in families. However, researchers are not sure if they are actually linked to genetic factors. For example, a child may develop an anxiety disorder by learning the behavior of a parent who suffers fromSocial Anxiety Disorder. Children may also develop anxiety disorders as a result of being raised in control or super protective environments.
Diagnosing Social Anxiety Disorder:There is no medical test to check theSocial Anxiety Disorder. Your doctor will diagnose social phobia from a description of your symptoms. They can also diagnose social phobia after examining certain behavioral patterns.
During your consultation, your doctor will ask you to explain your symptoms. They will also ask you to talk about situations that cause your symptoms. The criteria forSocial Anxiety Disorderinclude:.
- A constant fear of social situations due to fear of humiliation or embarrassment.
- Feeling anxious or panicked before a social interaction.
- A perception that your fears are unreasonable.
- Anxiety that disturbs daily life.
Symptoms of Social Anxiety Disorder:Social interaction can cause the following physical symptoms:.
- Excessive sweating.
- Trembling or shaking.
- Difficulty in speaking.
- Dizziness or dizziness.
- Rapid heart rate.
Psychological symptoms may include:
- Concerned intensely with social situations.
- Worried about days or weeks before an event.
- Avoiding social situations or trying to blend in to the background if you must attend.
- Worried about embarrassing yourself in a social situation.
- Worried that other people will notice that you are stressed or nervous.
- Need alcohol to face a social situation.
- Lack of school or work because of anxiety.
Sometimes it is normal to feel anxious. However, when you have social phobia, you have a constant fear of being judged by others or humiliated in front of them. You can avoid all social situations, including:.
- Asking a question.
- Job interview.
- Using public toilets.
- Talking on the phone.
- Eating in public.
Symptoms ofSocial Anxiety Disordermay not occur in all situations. You may have limited or selective anxiety. For example, symptoms can only occur when you are eating in front of people or talking to strangers. Symptoms can occur in all social settings if you have an extreme case.
Treatment of Social Anxiety Disorder:Various types of treatment are available forSocial Anxiety Disorder. Treatment results differ from person to person. Some people just need one kind of treatment. However, others may require more than one. Your doctor may refer you to a mental health provider for treatment. Sometimes primary care providers may suggest medications to treat the symptoms.
Treatment options forSocial Anxiety Disorderinclude:.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy:This therapy helps you learn to control anxiety through relaxation and breathing, and how to replace negative thoughts with positive ones.
- Therapy Exposed:This type of therapy helps you deal with social situations instead of avoiding them.
- Group Therapy:This therapy helps you learn social skills and techniques to interact with people in social settings. Participating in group therapy with others who have the same fears can make you feel less alone. This will give you the chance to practice your new skills through role-playing.Internal Treatments Include:
- Avoiding Caffeine:Foods like coffee, chocolate and soft drinks are stimulants and can increase anxiety.
- Sleep a lot:It is recommended to have at least eight hours of sleep per night. Lack of sleep can increase anxiety and worsen social phobia symptoms.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Your doctor may prescribe medications that treat anxiety and depression if your condition does not improve with therapy and lifestyle changes. These medicines do not cure theSocial Anxiety Disorder. However, they can improve your symptoms and help you to function in your daily life. It may take up to three months for the medication to improve its symptoms..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.