The Major Symptoms of Depressionare diverse and worrying for health. In additiondepressionis an affective disorder that accompanies humanity throughout its history. In the pathological sense, among the symptoms ofdepression, there is a presence of sadness, pessimism, low self-esteem, which often appear and can be combined. Medical follow-up is essential both for diagnosis and fordepression.
Major depressive disorder is an extremely common chronic psychiatric disorder characterized by a change in the patient's mood, that makes you sad beyond normal, discouraged, lacking energy, low self-esteem and having difficulty dealing with your personal life and professional. So, check outThe 16 Major Symptoms of Depression.
Causes of Depression:THEdepressionis in reality a wide family of diseases, therefore denominated Syndrome. There is evidence that shows chemical changes in the depressed individual's brain, neurotransmitters (serotonin, noradrenaline and, to a lesser extent, dopamine), substances that transmit nerve impulses between the cells. Other processes that occur within nerve cells are also involved.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of Depression:Depressive disorder is a disease that can manifest itself in a variety of ways. The most common form is the so-called major depressive disorder, also known asdepressionbigger. Another very common way is todepressionwhich is called dysthymia. Other types ofdepressionwhich may occur are bipolar disorder,depressionseasonal,depressionreactive,depressionatypical,depressionpostpartum anddepressionminor.
THEdepressionusually have at least five of the16 Symptoms of Depressionlisted below, one of which must be the sadness or loss of interest in daily activities..
- sadness for most of the day, particularly in the morning.
- Loss of interest in day to day activities.
- Significant changes in appetite or weight (may be increase or decrease).
- Insomnia or excessive sleep.
- Agitation or lethargy.
- Persistent fatigue or lack of energy.
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt.
- Inability to concentrate and indecision.
- Recurring thoughts about death or suicide.
- Decreased sexual performance.
- Pains and other physical symptoms not justified by medical problems such as stomach pains, poor digestion, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, tension in the neck and shoulders, head or body pain, heavy body sensation or chest pressure, among others.
- Pessimism, frequent and disproportionate ideas of guilt, low self-esteem, sense of meaninglessness in life, worthlessness, ruin.
- Depressive mood or irritability, anxiety. and anguish
- Discouragement, easy tiredness, need for greater effort to do things
- Decreased or inability to feel joy and pleasure in activities previously considered enjoyable
- Lack of interest, lack of motivation and apathy
Treatment For Depression:Today with the advancement of medicine and technology allows treatments for this disease to become increasingly effective, today there are approximately more than 30 remedies to treatdepression..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
In addition to medications prescribed by the physician it is important to adopt new habits of life, such as practicing physical activity regularly, eat plenty of vegetables and fruits because they are rich in vitamins and minerals, such as bananas or example..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.