The Main Symptoms of Chagas' Diseaseare diverse. In additionChagas diseaseis an inflammation caused by a parasite found in insect feces. THEChagas diseasesis quite common in countries of South America, Central America and Mexico. Some cases ofsymptoms ofChagas diseasewere identified in the United States as well.
THEChagas diseaseis also known as American trypanosomiasis and chaguismo. It received this name thanks to its discoverer, the Brazilian doctor Carlos Chagas. Then check out belowThe 16 Main Symptoms of Chagas' Disease.
Main Symptoms of Chagas Disease:THEChagas diseasehas two stages, acute and chronic. The acute phase may presentsymptoms of chagas diseasemoderate or no symptoms..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Acute Symptoms of Chagas' Disease:
- Swelling of one eye
- Swelling and redness at the insect bite site
- Irritation on the skin
- Body pain
- Nausea, diarrhea or vomiting
- Emergence of nodules
- Increased liver and spleen size.
Thesymptoms of chagas diseasecan disappear by themselves. If thesymptoms ofChagas diseasespersist and are not treated, theChagas diseasemay progress to its chronic phase, but only after the phase of remission..
It may be years before othersymptoms ofChagas diseasesappear. Whenthe symptoms ofChagas diseasesdevelop, they may include:.
- Digestive problems
- Pain in the abdomen
- Difficulties to swallow
- Irregular heartbeat
Causes of Chagas Disease:THEChagas diseaseis transmitted by Trypanosoma cruzi, a parasite of the same family as the African trypanosome responsible for sleeping sickness.
The parasite ofChagas diseasecan be found in the feces of some insects, especially one known as theChagas diseaseis one of the biggest health problems in South America, Central America and also Mexico. Due to immigration,symptoms of chagas diseasealso affects people on other continents today..
It is also possible to contaminatesymptoms ofChagas diseasefrom eating raw food and contaminated with feces of the parasite that has theChagas disease, transfusion of blood or transplants of organs contaminated with theChagas disease, direct contact with the parasite that transmits theChagas diseaseand other animals that are infected withChagas disease.
THEChagas diseasealso be congenital, in the case of mothers infected withChagas diseasethat transmitChagas diseasefor the child during pregnancy.
Treatment for Chagas Disease:Treatment forSymptoms of Chagas Diseasewhich is caused by the bite of an insect that transmits theChagas disease, is made with the ingestion of Benzonidazole, an antiparasitic medicine offered free of charge by SUS to treatsymptoms of chagas disease..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
The dose ofChagas diseasesshould be doctor-guided according to body weight, and repeated every 12 weeks for 60 days, without having to be hospitalized. The treatment forChagas diseasesshould be started as soon as the mosquito bite transmittedChagas disease, ie during the acute phase of theChagas diseases, to avoid the development ofchagas disease.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.