Brucellosis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsthat we should all be informed. In additionbrucellosis, also known as undulating fever is a zoonosis caused by Brucella bacteria, ie is an infectious disease characteristic of animals accidentally transmitted to humans. This bacterium can infect different species of mammals, including: dogs, goats, pigs, cattle, cattle and camels. It can infect humans when it enters your body through the injured skin, mucous membranes (nose, mouth, eyes), contact with meat, blood, urine, etc., contaminated animals or digestive milk, cheese or non-dairy products. pasteurized.
Brucellosisis not currently a common disease, workers who are in direct and constant contact with animals or meat (veterinarians, farmers, slaughterers, slaughterers, etc.), are at greater risk of contracting disease.
Main Causes ofBrucellosis:The cause ofbrucellosisby bacteria of the genus Brucella, mainly to species of Brucella melitensis that is present in cattle, sheep and goats. Infectivity occurs through contact of the mucous membranes (such as the mouth, root and eyes), or wounds and skin lesions with fluids from an infected animal, eg, blood, urine, feces, vaginal fluids, aborted fetuses, placenta, and so on. against.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Also due to the consumption of contaminated products of animal origin, mainly raw milk or dairy products made from unpasteurized raw milk. In general, cases of person-to-person infection usually do not occur.
Main Symptoms of Brucellosis:The incubation period of the disease, that is, the period that varies between the time of infection and the first symptoms appear, ie between 1 and 6 weeks..
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Headache (severe occipital and frontal headache)
- Pain in the joints
- Undulating, intermittent, with high peak fever (39 ° and 40 ° between) in the afternoon, night
- Lack of appetite
- Weight loss
- Swollen lymph nodes may increase and become abscesses
- Muscle pain and spasm
Diagnosis of Brucellosis:Diagnosis and treatment ofbrucellosisare essential for the management of the disease. It is important to inform the doctor of suspected suffering if you have been in contact with animals or products of animal origin that may be contaminated. The diagnosis is made through the following tests:
- Culture of bone marrow
- Blood culture for the isolation of the pathogen
- CSF Culture
- Serology for antigen in blood brucellosis
- Fever cold agglutinins
- Immunoelectrophoresis serum
- Quantitative immunoglobulins
Treatments ForBrucellosis:Treatment involves administration of antibiotics for a period of up to two months and duration of clinical rest.
The antibiotics tetracyclines are (oxytetracycline or doxycycline, the latter is better tolerated at the gastric), which are used for a period of 3 weeks, associated with rifampicin for the same time of use general..
Once the symptoms subside, treatment repeated about 3 or 4 months to minimize the risk of relapses. In cases where the central nervous system is affected, administration of ampicillin is recommended together with rifampicin.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Bones and joint injuries
- Infective endocarditis
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Preventionof Brucellosis:Prevention ofbrucellosisin humans is to control and eliminate disease in animals, leading to widespread vaccination of cattle and identification and removal of contaminated. Prevention humans should consume unpasteurized dairy products and meat handlers wear protective measures and any possible wound infection skin care. For humans there is no vaccine, so preventative immunization can only be done with animals..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.