Neuroblastoma - What It Is, Causes and Treatmentswhich we should not ignore. In additionNeuroblastomais a rare type of cancer that mainly affects infants and young children. It develops from specialized nerve cells (neuroblasts) left behind behind the development of a baby in the womb. ONeuroblastomawhich occurs most often in one of the adrenal glands located above the kidneys, or in the nerve tissue that runs along the spinal cord in the neck, chest, belly, or pelvis.
It can spread to other organs such as bone marrow, bone, lymph nodes, liver and skin. This affects about 100 children per year in the UK and is more common in children under the age of five. The cause is unknown. There are very rare cases where children in the same family are affected, butNeuroblastomais not administered in families. So check it out nowNeuroblastoma - What it is, Causes and Treatments:
The Major Causes of Neuroblastoma:The causes of mostNeuroblastomaare unknown. But researchers have found important differences between
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Nerve cells and cells in the medullary region of the adrenal gland develop from fetal cells called neuroblasts. TheNeuroblastomasdevelop when normal fetal neuroblasts do not become mature nerve cells or cells of the adrenal medulla, and yet they continue to grow and divide..
The Main Symptoms of Neuroblastoma:Symptoms ofNeuroblastomavary depending on where the cancer is and whether it has spread. Early symptoms may be vague and difficult to detect and may be easily confused with the most common childhood conditions..
Symptoms may include:
- A sore belly bloated, sometimes in association with constipation and difficulty urinating:
- Shortness of breath and difficulty swallowing:
- A lump in the neck:
- Bluish patches on the skin and bruises, particularly around the eyes:
- Weakness in the legs and an unstable walk, with numbness in the lower part of the body, constipation and difficulty in urinating:
- Fatigue, energy loss, pale skin, loss of appetite and weight loss:
- Bone pain, mild and general irritability:
- Rarely ocular and muscular muscular movements:
Treatment and Prospects for Neuroblastoma:The main treatments forNeuroblastomaare:
- Surgery to remove cancer - sometimes this may be all that is needed:
- Chemotherapy (where the medication is used to kill cancer cells) - this may be the only treatment needed or can be given to shrink the cancer before surgery:
- Radiation therapy (where radiation is used to kill cancer cells) - this can sometimes be used after surgery to destroy the remaining cancer cells in the affected area:
- High-dose chemotherapy followed by a stem cell transplant - where your child's stem cells are collected, frozen and stored prior to intensive chemotherapy, and are then returned to them:
- Immunotherapy - where a medication is given that directly directs the cells of theNeuroblastoma, although this is not routinely used yet:
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Some babies and infants under 18 months of age, with either L1 or Ms stepNeuroblastomawho do not have symptoms may not need any treatment because the cancer can sometimes go away on its own..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.