Cold - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentswith medications. In addition, theColdis a viral infection of the nose and throat (upper respiratory tract). It is usually harmless, though it may not feel that way. Many types of viruses can causeColdcommon. Children under the age of six are at a higher risk of catching the cold, but healthy adults can also expect two or threeColdannually.
OColdis often confused with the flu, but theColdusually have weaker symptoms than seasonal flu, and theColdcan be caused by more than 200 types of viruses. OColdis an infection of the upper respiratory tract. It is estimated that an adult in the northern hemisphere is affected by about 4 episodes ofColdper year, children can have up to 8 to 10 episodes per year.OColdusually improves in one week (8 to 10 days to be more precise). Here is a summary of the main symptoms ofColdand their appearances in time. OCold, unlike the flu, is almost always benign.
Causes of Colds:Although many types of viruses can cause
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of Colds:Symptoms of aColdusually appear one to three days after exposure to a cold virus. Signs and symptoms, which may vary from person to person, may include:
- Stuffy or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Mild body aches or mild headache
- Low fever
- Usually feel bad (malaise)
The discharge of the nose may become thicker and yellow or green in color, since aColdcommon runs. This is not an indication of a bacterial infection. Most people recover from aColdcommon in a week or 10 days. Symptoms may last longer in people who smoke. If your symptoms do not improve, consult your doctor..
Cold Treatments:There is no cure forColdcommon. Antibiotics are no good against cold viruses and should not be used unless there is a bacterial infection. Treatment is directed at relieving signs and symptoms. Pros and cons of common cold remedies include:.
- Pain Relief:For fever, sore throat and headache, many people turn to acetaminophen (Tylenol, others) or other mild painkillers. Use acetaminophen for the shortest possible time and follow label directions to avoid side effects. Be careful when giving aspirin to children or teenagers. Children and adolescents who recover from chickenpox or flu-like symptoms should never take aspirin. This is because aspirin was associated with Reye's syndrome, a rare but potentially fatal condition in such children. Consider giving your child over-the-counter (OTC) sleeper medications designed for infants or children. These include acetaminophen (Tylenol, Infant's Feverall, others) or ibuprofen (Pediatric Advil, Motrin Infant, others) to relieve symptoms.
- Decongestant Nasal Sprays:Adults can use decongestant drops or sprays for up to five days. Prolonged use may cause withdrawal symptoms. Children under the age of six should not use drops or decongestant sprays.
- Cough syrups:The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the American Academy of Pediatrics strongly recommend that you do not administer coughColdfor children under 4 years. There is no good evidence that these remedies are beneficial and safe for children.
If you give cough or remedies to an older child, follow the instructions on the label. Do not give your child two medicines with the same active ingredient, such as an antihistamine, decongestant, or analgesic. Too much of a single ingredient can lead to an accidental overdose.
Cold Medications:The most commonly used drugs for the treatment ofColdare:.
- Aspirin 500mg
- Cimegripe Adult
- Cimegripe Baby and Child
- Cimegripe Day
- Claritin D
- Coristina D
- Flanax 550mg
- Histadin D
- Ibupril (capsule)
- Ibupril (drops)
- Ibupril 400mg
- Naldecon Dia
- Naldecon Night
- Paracetamol Baby
- Paracetamol Caffeine
OBS:Only a doctor can tell you which drug is most appropriate for your case, as well as the correct dosage and duration of treatment. Always follow your doctor's guidelines carefully and NEVER self-medicate. Do not stop using the medication without first consulting a doctor and if you take it more than once or in much larger amounts than prescribed, follow the instructions in the package insert..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Prevention of Colds:These are some proven ways to decrease your chances of having aCold:
- Always wash your hands:Children and adults should always wash their hands after wiping their nose, or when they get home, after work or in environments with other people, such as schools. Alcohol gel may also be used to disinfect hands.
- Avoid secondhand smoke:Stay as far away from cigarette smoke as possible. It is responsible for many health problems, including worseningCold.
- Avoid unnecessary antibiotics:TheCold, just as others are not sensitive to antibiotics.
- Love:It is known that breast milk protects against respiratory tract infections, even years after the end of the breastfeeding period. Children who are not breastfed get five times more ear infections.
- Drink water:Fluids help the immune system to function properly.
- Get enough sleep:Not getting enough sleep makes you more prone to illness.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.