Diverticulitis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsthat we should be informed. In additionDiverticulitisis an inflammation of the inner wall of the intestine, usually in the large intestine. The disease is characterized by abdominal pains, protrusions in the abdomen and difficulties in going in the bathroom. This inflammatory process results from the formation of hernias of the glands present in the intestine, although also in any place of the digestive tract.
THEdiverticulitisis a silent and asymptomatic disease at the beginning. As the inflammatory process reaches more troubling stages the symptoms begin to appear slowly and may result in bouts of pain. The evaluation of symptoms is an important factor to aid in diagnosis. Find out here what you need to know if you have this disease and what needs to be done to treat it properly.
Main Causes of Diverticulitis:The formations of the diverticula in the intestinal wall are given as uncertain by some physicians. Some believe that constipation is considered one of the causes of
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Other causes are:
Drilling:THEdiverticulitismay be caused by perforation induced by some drug or by aggression to the colon and is subject to severe complications. It is important that a specialist study is done to identify the onset of diverticula..
Lack of Fibers:It can also be caused by lack of fiber in the diet. The fibers are responsible for assisting in the increase (or creation) of the fecal volume, so that contractions of the colon have a bulkhead. When there are no fibers in the diet the pressure inside the intestine increases and facilitates inflammation.
Age:One of the major factors that is responsible for the formation of diverticula is age. Over the years, the smooth muscle of the colon loses elasticity and small hernias or diverticula may form. In general, they appear after the age of 50. Under 40, the condition is rare, but almost 85 percent of 85-year-olds have the problem, experts say.
Genetics:Genetic factors are also considered for the development of diverticula formation. There are also studies in the area that aim to determine changes in muscle fibers responsible for the process of intestinal contraction and onset of diverticula..
Main Symptoms of Diverticulitis:Symptoms ofdiverticulitisarise when inflammation of the diverticula occurs, which are small pockets that form in the intestine and cause problems such as:
- Abdominal pain, usually on the lower left side, which can last for several days and can be confused with appendicitis;
- Fever, usually below 39 ° C;
- Lack of appetite;
- Increased sensitivity in the abdomen, especially on the left side;
- Constipation or diarrhea.
When the individual has these symptoms, they should go to the emergency room or consult a gastroenterologist or general surgeon to perform examinations such as computed tomography, ultrasonography or colonoscopy to diagnose the problem and start treatment appropriate.
Treatments for Diverticulitis:Some home treatments can help you manage the symptoms ofdiverticulitisor reduce the chances of diseases related to it. Some of these home treatments are:.
- Application of heating pads in the abdomen to relieve cramps and pain.
- Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain breads, brown rice, fresh fruits and vegetables
- Drink plenty of fluids per day and eat at regular times.
Some of the most prescribed antibiotics are:
- ciprofloxacin (Cipro)
- metronidazole (Flagyl)
- cephalexin (Keflex)
- doxycycline (Vibramycin)
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
There are cases where the disease progresses due to infections, in these cases the body does not respond to antibiotics and the solution found is surgery. In the surgeon, what happens is the removal of part of your gut where the infected diverticula are located. There are not many side effects from surgery, it can be done by laparoscopy, which limits pain and recovery..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.