Hypoxemia - What It Is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentswhich we can not ignore. In additionhypoxemiais a below-normal level of oxygen in the blood, specifically in the arteries. THEhypoxemiais a sign of a problem related to breathing or circulation and can result in various symptoms such as shortness of breath.
THEhypoxemiais determined by measuring the level of oxygen in a sample of blood taken from an artery (arterial blood gas). It can also be estimated by measuring the oxygen saturation of your blood using a pulse oximeter a small device that grabs the finger.
Normal arterial oxygen is approximately 75 to 100 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg). Values below 60 mm Hg usually indicate the need for supplemental oxygen..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Normal pulse oximeter readings generally range from 95 to 100 percent. Values below 90% are considered low. Several factors are needed to continuously supply the cells and tissues in your body with oxygen.
- There must be enough oxygen in the air you are breathing;
- The lungs should be able to inhale oxygen-containing air and exhale carbon dioxide;
- Your bloodstream should be able to circulate blood to your lungs, pick up oxygen and carry it throughout your body;
Causes of Hypoxemia:A severe attack of asthma, or flare, can cause hypoxia in adults and children. During an attack, your airways narrow, making it difficult for air to enter your lungs. A cough to cleanse your lungs uses even more oxygen and can worsen the symptoms..
- Hypoxia may also result from traumatic lung injury;
- Other things can cause hypoxia include;
- Pulmonary diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, bronchitis, pneumonia, and pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs);
- Strong medicines against pain and other drugs that prevent breathing;
- Heart problems;
- Anemia (a reduced number of red blood cells carrying oxygen);
- Cyanide poisoning (cyanide is a chemical used to make plastics and other products);
A problem with any of these factors eg high altitude, asthma or heart disease can result inhypoxemia, particularly in more extreme conditions such as exercise or illness. When your oxygen in the blood drops below a certain level, you may experience shortness of breath, headache and confusion or agitation.
Symptoms of Hypoxemia, although they may vary from person to person, the most common symptoms of hypoxia are:
- Changes in the color of your skin, ranging from blue to red cherry;
- Rapid heart rate;
- Rapid breathing;
- Shortness of breath;
- If you have symptoms ofhypoxemia;
Treatment for Hypoxemia:You will need to go to the hospital to get treatment for hypoxia and to maintain a control over your oxygen level. The most important thing is to get more oxygen in your body..
You will receive it through a small plug in the nose or through a mask that covers the nose and mouth. For many people, this is enough to raise the oxygen level to normal..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
An oral asthma inhaler or medicine can make breathing easier. If this does not help, the doctor may try to give you medicine through a vein in the arm (an IV). You may also need steroid medicines for a short time to shrink the inflammation in your lungs..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.