Schizencephaly - What It Is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentswhich you should not ignore. Besides that,Schizencephalyis a rare birth defect, characterized by the presence of unilateral or bilateral congenital clefts, which commonly extend from the cortex to the periventricular region. This condition may be of genetic origin or result from some intercurrent factor in pregnancy, including fetal cerebral ischemia due to maternal circulatory problems.The lesion of fetal neurons occurs between the third and fourth month of pregnancy, and affects a set of precursor cells of the development of a cortical region. This failure causes the crack. The location of the cleft depends on the group of affected neurons.
Causes of Schizencephaly:The exact cause ofSchizencephalyis unknown. Some people have genetic and vascular theories about the possible causes. People have linked some cases of the condition to certain medications or infections that can hinder the blood flood in the development of babies.
Some people with schizencephaly have mutations in one of these genes:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
The cases ofSchizencephalyin siblings also point to a possible genetic cause.
Symptoms of Schizencephaly:Symptoms ofSchizencephalymay vary depending on whether you have cracks on either side of your brain, which are bilateral, or just one side, that are unilateral..
Bilateral fissions tend to cause more severe symptoms than unilateral fissures. They often cause developmental delays, including delays in learning speech and language skills. They can also cause movement problems due to poor communication between your brain and spinal cord.
Other Symptoms of Schizencephaly May Include:
- Weak muscle tone
- Partial or complete paralysis
- A smaller head than normal
- Accumulation of excess fluid in your brain
- Recurrent seizures
Treatment for Schizencephaly:There is no known cure forSchizencephaly, but your doctor may prescribe a variety of treatments to help manage your symptoms, treat complications, and improve your quality of life..
Your doctor may also prescribe medications to help prevent seizures. If cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) has accumulated in your brain, your doctor may refer you to a surgeon. These devices will redirect CSF to other parts of your body that can safely resorb you..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
What is the outlook for people with schizencephaly:Because it is so rare, little is known about the long-term perspective for this disorder. It may depend on the size and location of the cracks, as well as on their symptoms and deficiencies. Ask your doctor for more information about your specific condition, treatment options, and prospects..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.