Cobreiro - What It Is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsand much more is what you will learn from now, so continue with us and find out everything about theCobreiro, a disease that is so common among Brazilians. In addition, theCobreirois a painful rash.
It can appear on the face or on another part of the body. Popularly it is known by the name ofCobreiro. TheCobreirois the same as that caused by pox (chicken pox). Once a person who has had chickenpox recovers, the virus remains asleep in the body. But, usually at a time of immunity, he may reactivate himself and cause the unpleasant symptoms ofCobreiro. The disease is quite common.
What is the Cobreiro:Herpes zoster, popularly calledCobreiro, is an infection caused by the same virus that causes chickenpox (chicken pox), which is dormant in the body and "awakens" for different reasons. OCobreirooccurs when the virus reactivates, almost always because the immune system is unbalanced due to certain diseases, such as cancer, HIV, or by situations such as an organ transplant, lack of vitamins, stress, nervousness or anxiety excessive.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
The manifestation ofCobreirousually starts painfully, with tingling, burning and pruritus (itching) on the spot, with or without fever, headaches and general malaise. The location of the itch then becomes reddish and small bullous eruptions appear, filled with clear or slightly yellowish liquid. Usually the lesions follow the line of a nerve and are common in the thoracic, cervical, facial, lumbar and sacral regions. Another feature is that the lesions often appear on only one side of the body.
The picture can last between one and four weeks. After that, a crust forms in the eruptions until they disappear, but the marks remain for a lifetime. When the blisters dry, an episode of post-herpetic neuralgia may occur, which is an acute, throbbing, uncomfortable pain in the region from time to time. OCobreiroonly affects people who have already contracted the Varicella-zoster virus, as said before, which causes chicken pox, a very common disease in children..
Transmission of the Cobreiro:As with chickenpox, the transmission ofCobreirooccurs through direct contact, person-person, through contact with the secretions produced by the blisters of the infected individual. OCobreiromay appear in situations of stress, sun exposure, or some low in the immune system.
Causes of Cobreiro:When we are exposed to the Varicella-Zoster virus for the first time, which usually occurs during childhood, we developed chicken pox, which is a disease characterized by reddish rashes around the body and fever. After a week or two of symptoms, our immune system can control the infection in the skin, causing theCobreirobe healed.
The problem is that this cure of the symptoms is not necessarily a cure for the virus. During the early stage of the chicken pox, the virus invades the nerve endings of the skin and migrates to some localized ganglion chains near the spinal cord and the brain, thus being able to remain "hidden" from the immune system for periods that can last decades. The patient, therefore, cures from chickenpox, but remains infected with the Varicella-Zoster virus for the rest of his life..
In general, this is not a problem, because every time the virus tries to escape its hiding place in the nervous ganglia, the our immune system, which now has specific antibodies against the Varicella-Zoster virus, prevent it. The patient keeps the virus trapped, presenting no symptoms, nor being able to transmit it to others. So, if on the one hand we can not get rid of the virus from time to time, our immune system is competent enough to prevent the virus from attacking us again.
However, our battle with Varicella-Zoster depends on a strong immune system. The virus may linger for decades, waiting for a vacillation of antibodies to multiply again. This means that a drop in our immunity is enough for the virus to manifest itself again. The reactivation of Varicella-Zoster does not cause a new picture of chicken pox, but a different disease, which is calledCobreiro.
Risk Factors for the Cobreiro:As already mentioned, in order toCobreiroyou must have had chickenpox at some point in your life. Up to 20% of patients with a history of chicken pox in childhood will have at least one episode ofCobreiro, which usually arises after the age of 50. Among patients over 85, this rate rises to more than 50%. OCobreiroarises when there is a drop in immune defenses. Among the risk factors we can mention:.
- Age over 50 years.
- Physical or psychological stress.
- Sleep deprivation.
- Diabetes mellitus
- Chronic diseases.
- Use of immunosuppressive drugs.
- HIV / AIDS
Copper Symptoms:The first symptom ofCobreiro, it is usually a one-sided pain, burning or tingling sensation. Both pain and burning can be severe and usually occurs before anyCobreiro. In most people, blemishes are formed on the skin, followed by very small blisters. When theCobreirorupture, form small ulcers and then dry and form crusts, which divide in about two to three weeks. Rarely does the person have any scarring.
- The rash usually involves a narrow area of the spine, around the front of the belly or chest area.
- The rash can happen on the face, eyes, mouth and ears.
Other symptoms that the Cobreiro may cause:
- Abdominal pain
- Fever and chills
- General feeling of discomfort
- Genital ulcers
- Pain in the joints
- Swollen lymph glands
OCobreiroalso may present muscle weakness, rash on the skin and pain involving different parts of the face if theCobreiroaffect a facial nerve. Symptoms may include:.
- Difficulty moving some of the facial muscles;
- Eyelid droop (ptosis);
- Loss of hearing;
- Loss of eye movement;
- Problems in feeling flavors;
- Vision problems.
Contagion of the Cobreiro:To prevent infection of the herpes zoster virus, it is not advisable to touch the wound of the infected individual, and if it is drink from the same glass, or to share any type of object that has wound. Remember that if a person has never had chickenpox, if they ever come in contact with the herpes zoster virus, even if they are adults, they will not have the virus.Cobreirobut the pox..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Treatments For Bracers:Home remedies for treatingCobreiroare:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
- Boil some dandelion leaves in a quart of water for fifteen minutes. Drink three cups a day.
- Apply undiluted hydrogen peroxide to each of the blisters by using a disinfected dropper or a cotton swab.
- Mix half boiled and chopped carrots in water and obtain a paste, similar to a puree. Apply as a poultice in the regions affected byCobreiro.
- Boil fifty grams of verbena in a glass of water for five minutes. Extend the verbena on a cloth and place it on the skin in the affected region. Repeat every time the cloth dries.
- Boil two servings of sour-minced leaves (Rumex acetosa) in a quart of water for ten minutes. Remove from the heat, allow to cool and soak a cloth in the infusion to apply it in the blisters.
- Boil a handful of burdock leaves in half a liter of water for five minutes. Remove from heat, allow to cool, soak a cotton cloth and apply to the affected area. Leave it on for half an hour.
- Drink several cups of tea with lemon balm during the day to take advantage of its antiviral properties. This will help prevent the spread of the virus to other parts of the body. Store the tea bags in the refrigerator and apply to the blisters.
- Place oatmeal or cornstarch in a little water, so that it is a liquid mixture. Wash the lesions with this water for at least twenty minutes. Repeat the treatment every day before bedtime, it will help relieve the itching.
- Apply a damp adhesive bandage on the eruptions when they are in an advanced stage. Be careful not to attach the adhesive to one of the blisters! Wet a towel with cold water, twist and leave a few minutes in the region until the temperature regulates.
- Make a cream with spicy pepper seed and slug gel (or use a ready cream that contains these ingredients). In addition to adding peppers to the daily diet to take advantage of capsaicin (in pharmacies you can find some creams that contain this last ingredient).
- A very good plant is melissa, which is potent and effective in curingCobreiroor shingles naturally. It has soothing, analgesic and antispasmodic effects. Prepare an infusion with a good amount of this herb and let cool until it gets warm. Apply on the area with a cotton cloth or cloth at least four times a day. If you drink melissa tea, you can combat the malaise associated with the problem (such as fever or generalized pain).
- Another effective medicinal plant for treatingCobreiroit's the cat's claw. It is not recommended for pregnant women and is a potent antiviral and anti-inflammatory. Prepare an infusion and repeat the same steps as Melissa.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.