The Causes of Hypertension That Many Ignoreare very important to detect high blood pressure. Besides that,Hypertensionarterial or high blood pressure occurs when blood pressure rises to unhealthy levels. Your blood pressure measure takes into account the speed with which blood is passing through your veins and the amount of resistance that the blood encounters while pumping.
Narrow arteries increase resistance. The narrower your arteries, the higher your blood pressure. In the long run, increasing pressure can cause health problems, including heart disease. THEhypertensionis quite common. In fact, 75 million Americans live with the condition. THEhypertensioncan develop over several years. During these years, you may not notice any symptoms. Even without symptoms, high blood pressure can cause damage to the arteries and blood vessels. So, check outThe 2 Causes of Hypertension That Many Ignore.
Symptoms of Hypertension:THEhypertensionit is usually a silent condition. Many people do not experience any symptoms. It can take years or even decades for the condition to reach sufficiently severe levels for the symptoms to become obvious. Even so, these symptoms can be attributed to other problems. Symptoms of
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- shortness of breath
- Nasal haemorrhages
- Chest pain
- Visual changes
- Blood in the urine
These symptoms do not occur at all withhypertension, but expecting a symptom of this condition to appear could be fatal. The best way to know if you havehypertensionis to get regular blood pressure readings. Most doctors' offices will take a blood pressure reading at each appointment. If you have only one annual physical therapy, talk to your doctor about your risks of hypertension and other readings, you will need to help watch your blood pressure.
For example, if you have a family history of heart disease or have risk factors for developing the condition, your many need to have your blood pressure checked twice a year. This will help you and your doctor stay on top of potential problems before they become problematic..
Cause of Hypertension:There are two types ofhypertensionarterial. Each type has a different cause.
Primary Hypertension:THEhypertensionprimary is also calledhypertensionessential. This kind ofhypertensiondevelops over time without an identifiable cause. Researchers are not yet clear on what mechanisms cause blood pressure to increase slowly. A combination of factors may play a role. These factors include:
Genes:Some people are genetically predisposed tohypertension. This may be from genetic mutations or genetic abnormalities inherited from their parents..
Physical Changes:If something in your body malfunctions, you may begin to experience problems throughout your body. High blood pressure may be one of those issues. For example, changes in renal function are thought to impair the body's natural balance of salts and fluids. This change may cause your body's blood pressure to increase.
Environment:Over time, unhealthy lifestyle choices such as lack of physical activity and poor diet can harm your body. Lifestyle options can lead to weight problems. Being overweight or obese may increase your risk of developinghypertensionarterial.
Secondary Hypertension:THEhypertensionoften occurs rapidly and may become more severe thanhypertensionprimary education. Several conditions that mayhypertensioninclude:.
- Kidney disease
- obstructive sleep apnea
- Congenital heart defects
- Problems with your thyroid
- Side effects of medications
- Use of illegal drugs
- Alcohol abuse or chronic use
- Problems of the adrenal glands
- Certain endocrine tumors
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Prevention of Hypertension:The good news is that if you haveHypertension, healthy changes will help lessen it. And you do not have to wait until you haveHypertensionto make healthy lifestyle changes. The more you can reduce your blood pressure, the lower your risk of a heart or stroke.
- Eat less salt.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Maintain the recommended daily limits of alcohol.
- Stay active.
- have a healthy weight.
- Take any medicines forHypertensionor diabetes medications you have received.
- Avoid standing still.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.