Asthma - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatment.which should not be ignored because you have to be aware. In addition, the main symptom ofAsthmais shortness of breath that can occur suddenly in individuals of any age, but theAsthmais often diagnosed in childhood although it persists into adulthood. Living with a chronic illness such asAsthmarequires much acceptance and dedication to live well with the disease, and is often a time consuming and demanding process. So, know about theAsthma - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatment:
What is Asthma:Asthma is a disease that is mainly caused by allergies that affect certain people and therefore, the person is born with asthma but the disease can manifest at any stage of life..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of Asthma:The most common is the child's symptoms such as difficulty breathing, wheezing whenever you breathe and you are near animals like cat or dog, cigarette smoke or in a very dusty. But there are also cases where the person only shows the symptoms of asthma years later when he needs to work in a place that has a lot of dust, wood dust or spray paints, for example:
- Cough with or without sputum production (mucus)
- Extend the skin between the ribs during breathing (intercostal retractions)
- Respiratory failure that worsens with exercise or activity.
Causes of Asthma:No one knows exactly what causesAsthma, since each person has a sensitivity to different triggers. In this way, it is important to understand what causes yourAsthmaand try to reduce exposure to these agents or seek more appropriate treatments..
Substances and allergens:
About 80% of people withAsthmasuffer crises when exposed to some airborne substance such as dust mites and dust, pollution, pollen, mold, animal hair, cigarette smoke, and insect particles. Chemicals such as paint, disinfectants and cleaning products can also trigger a crisis. When aspirated, these agents can irritate the bronchi, leading to a crisis. Viral infections, such as the common cold or influenza, are also a major cause ofAsthma.
Treatment of Asthma:Asthma is a variable disease, so your treatment also needs to always be according to the disease, its severity and symptoms. Asthma can manifest in different ways in each person, and it also varies over time. For this reason, the treatment should be individualized, that is, what serves for an asthmatic may not be the best treatment for another..
In addition, the same treatment that was working well may require that your dose be modified if there is any change in the disease (such as new seizures or more frequent symptoms). It is therefore very important that the treatment of asthma is always guided by your doctor.
Currently, asthma can be treated with two different strategies: maintenance treatment and crisis management.
In maintenance treatment, the goal is to keep the symptoms under control, preventing them from getting worse. For this, the asthmatic person takes a medication called controller (usually inhaled corticosteroids), which serves to prevent the onset of symptoms and prevent attacks of asthma. In addition, it is also important to avoid everyday situations that can cause these crises (contact with substances that cause allergy, for example)..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
OBS:in the event of a crisis, a physician should always be consulted to assess the severity, whether or not the patient should be hospitalized and indicate the correct treatment. Rescue medications may be used to relieve symptoms..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.