Collagenous Colitis - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentswith medicines. In addition, inflammatory bowel disease is a general name for diseases that cause inflammation in the intestines.Collagenous Colitisandcolitislymphocytes are two types of intestinal inflammation that affect the colon (large intestine). They are not related to Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, which are more severe forms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).Collagenous Colitisand lymphocytic colitis are referred to asmicroscopic colitisbecause colonoscopy usually shows no signs of inflammation on the surface of the colon. Instead, tissue samples from the colon should be examined under a microscope to make the diagnosis
The Symptoms of Collagenous Colitis.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Abdominal pain or cramps
- Weight loss
- Abdominal distension (swelling)
- Fecal incontinence
- Persistent diarrhea
Chronic diarrhea, the most common symptom is the primary concern. The diarrhea is watery and bloody. It starts all of a sudden. Diarrhea can be monitored continuously and in some cases may be intermittent. The symptoms may improve in the middle and then again it may worsen. Patients may have four to nine liquid stools per day. Some patients may have up to 20 bowel movements per day. You can imagine the fatigue experienced by them.
Causes of Collagenous Colitis:Some bacteria and toxins produced bybacteriaviruses can cause inflammation of thecolon. Sometimes it can be an autoimmune problem, which means that the body's immune system becomes healthy hyperactive cells and attacks damage by considering them as strange invaders. The causes of inflammation of the intestinal mucosa are Diabetes mellitus, a disease caused by the pancreas to produce sufficient amounts of insulin in the body is able to control the levels of sugar in the body. blood. now see possible causes ofCollagenous Colitis..
- Celiac disease, a disease of thedigestive systemcaused by the intake of gluten protein.
- Thyroid problems that affect the functions of other systems in the body.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune inflammatory disease that affects the joints.
- Pernicious anemia, a condition that results in low levels of red blood cells.
- Scleroderma, a skin disease and connective tissue that is also a chronic autoimmune disease.
- Sjogren's Syndrome, a disease of the immune system that causes inflammation of the connective tissue.
Some Genetic Components:The use of certain medications, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as aspirin and ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others) can lead to inflammation of the colon. Many drugs are associated with an increased risk of inflammatory bowel disease.
Flexible sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, or can be performed by your doctor before the diagnosis of the disease. No evidence of collagen colitis increases the risk of colon cancer and death. UC increases the risk of colon cancer. Sometimes a biopsy is done to diagnose the disease. The condition usually does not require treatment. A mild case can heal itself, within a week without treatment. In case of severe symptoms, changes in lifestyle that is expected of patients.
Treatment of Collagenous Colitis:Lifestyle changes: improving the health of the digestive system, the patient should follow a diet low in fat. Colitis diet should exclude caffeine (usually found in tea, coffee, soft drinks), lactose (found in dairy products), spicy foods, raw fruits and vegetables, alcohol, tobacco, etc.
Collagenous Colitis MedicationsAnti-inflammatory drug drugs like aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen should be avoided as they can worsen diarrhea. Mild to moderate diarrhea can be controlled with the help of medication and appropriate medication..
Surgery for Colagenous Colitis:If the drugs are not effective then the inflamed colon can be removed surgically. Surgery is considered as the last option of.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Collagenous Colitiscan affect the quality of life of patients. But simple changes in diet and lifestyle changes can help the symptoms disappear completely. A controlled diet promotes rapid recovery..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.