Parkinson's Disease - What It Is, Causes Symptoms and Treatmentsto deal with this disease. In addition, theBadof Parkinson'sis a degenerative and slowly progressive disease of the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord).
OParkinson's diseaseIt ischaracterized by tremor when the muscles are at rest (resting tremor), increase in muscle tone (stiffness), slowness of voluntary movements and difficulty maintaining balance (postural instability).In many people, thinking becomes compromised or dementia develops. OBadof Parkinson'sis the second most common degenerative disease of the central nervous system after Alzheimer's disease.
It affects about one in 250 people over 40, about one in 100 people over 65 and about one in 10 people over 80. Usually begins between 50 and 79 years. Rarely, theBadof Parkinson'soccurs in children or adolescents..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
What is Parkinson's Disease:OBadof Parkinson's or Parkinson's Diseaseis a degenerative disease of the central nervous system, chronic and progressive. It is caused by an intense decrease in the production of dopamine, which is a neurotransmitter (a chemical that helps in the transmission of messages between nerve cells).
Dopamine helps to perform voluntary body movements automatically, that is, We need to think about every movement our muscles make, thanks to the presence of that substance in our brains..
In the absence of it, particularly in a small encephalic region called black substance, motor control of the individual is lost, causing signs and symptoms characteristic of theBadof Parkinson's disease.
Causes ofParkinson's disease:Nerve cells use a brain chemical called dopamine to help control muscle movements. OBadof Parkinson'soccurs when nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine are slowly and progressively destroyed.
Without dopamine, the nerve cells in this part of the brain can not send messages correctly. This leads to loss of muscle function. The damage worsens over time. The exact cause of these brain cells' burnout is unknown, but doctors believe a mix of factors may be involved:.
Genetics:mutations may be involved in the causes ofBadof Parkinson's, but these cases are rare, usually occurring with family members affected by theBadof Parkinson's. However, some genetic mutations seem to increase the risk of disease
Environment:exposure to certain toxins or environmental factors may increase the risk ofBadof Parkinson'sin the future, but the risk is relatively small.
Symptoms Parkinson's disease:OBadof Parkinson'scan affect only one or both sides of the body, and the degree of loss of function caused by the disease may vary depending on the case. The clinical picture basically consists of some main symptoms:.
- Slowness and poverty of voluntary movements (akinesia or bradykinesia);
- Stiffness (stiffening of muscles, especially at the level of joints);
- Postural instability (balance-related difficulties, with frequent falls);
- Loss of facial expression (apathetic expression);
- Reduced eye blink;
- Changes in discourse;
- Increased salivation;
- Blurred vision;
- Micrography (calligraphy changes and letters become small);
- Urinary incontinence.
For the diagnosis it is not necessary, however, that all the elements are present, being enough two of the first mentioned items.
Treatment of Parkinson's Disease:Treatment ofBadof Parkinson'scan be medicated, psychotherapeutic and even surgical in some cases. Drug treatment is based on neuroprotective drugs aimed at avoiding progression of dopamine, a neurotransmitter responsible for the transmission of signals in the circuitry nervous.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Psychotherapeutic treatment occurs due to depression, memory loss and onset of dementias, and may include prescribing antidepressant and other psychotropic medications..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.