Neurodermatitis - What It Is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsdisease that affects more and more people around the world. In addition, underNeurodermatitisModern medicine involves chronic inflammatory dermatological disease with neuro-allergic origins. It is characterized by seasonality, recurrent nature and high prevalence among children. Some of them are in the process of puberty separating forever withNeurodermatitis.
Almost half of the cases of skin diseases require neurodermatitis. emergence of the term is related to 1891, when it was a case of defeat described for the first timeNeurodermatitis. Then, it was thought that the main cause ofNeurodermatitis- Itching on the brushing skin.
What is Neurodermatitis:THENeurodermatitiscircumscribed or simple chronic lichen is a skin change that occurs due to the fact of constantly scratching or rubbing the skin. THENeurodermatitisis a very common family skin disorder that causes symptoms such as skin irritation, which can be triggered by the weather, food, sweat or stress. Treatment for
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Causes of Neurodermatitis:Nowadays, experts have revealed much deeper and multiple sources of disease. The main among them are:
- Hereditary predisposition to allergic reactions.
- Malfunction of the nervous system.
- Overvoltage, both physical and mental plane.
- Reduction of the body's protective properties, sleep problems, and failure to comply with the regimen of the day.
- Digestive problems and poor diet.
Symptoms of Neurodermatitis:The most typical signs ofNeurodermatitisinclude pruritus, rash, peeling, reddening of the skin and neurotic disorders. The most characteristic symptom ofNeurodermatitisthe occurrence of severe itching before the onset of eruptions. Then, skin nodules gradually shallow skin formed with a shiny surface. At first, they do not differ in normal skin color, and then turn a pinkish-brown color..
After some time, the formation of nodules begin to merge, forming a continuous, covered with scales or hemorrhagic crusts focusing with blurred borders. gets affected skin or bluish purple color. However, in older outbreaks often seen depigmented areas..
It should be emphasized that the area of distribution of the pathological processNeurodermatitisis varied and depends on the species. Most often, the lesions located at the crotch fold between the buttocks, the scrotum, the vaginal lips, popliteus and elbow creases and neck. With the development of disease are significantly reduced the adrenal function, and therefore the darkening of the patient's skin. However, patients often lose weight, which is very negative impact on the general condition of the body. In addition, there is a decrease in blood pressure, there are complaints of fatigue, weakness, lethargy and increased nervous excitability. In performing the diagnostic lab research a decline in blood glucose levels and a decrease in the secretion of gastric juice.
In some cases, atopic dermatitis may be a cause of lymphadenitis (inflammation of the lymph nodes), and this, in turn, leads to poor performance of many organs. As a rule, relapses occur during the cold season, and in summer for patients, on the contrary, there are significant improvements in health status. It should be noted that the most distressing susceptible people whose injuries are located in the hands. This is due to the fact that the hands are more susceptible to humility and mechanical influences, to aggravate the pathological process..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Treatment for Neurodermatitis:Often treated very truncated and attention is given only to cutaneous manifestations. In the relief of which is sent for a local treatment. However, the process should be considered in the complex and pay attention to all stages of treatment.
- Diet:starting treatment, especially in children, is always with dietary measures. Ideally, when it is possible to isolate the major allergens that trigger the process, and remove them from food. Adults also limit the ingestion of spices, alcohol. Children try to keep breastfeeding or translated for hydrolysates of cow's protein.
- Treatment of Dysbiosis:In periods of tension also recommended correction of the dysbiosis and enterosobrentov courses (Polyphepanum, Enterosgelya). Unsuitable sorbent to get involved, as they result in the removal of the intestine not only allergens. But vitamins, that compensation is often difficult due to dietary restrictions and synthetic analogues intolerance.
- Common Mode:Common mode normalization should provide a good night (and for children and PAN), sufficient exposure to the fresh air and physical and mental stress, rational fatigue and eliminating system excessively nervous. TreatmentNeurodermatitisin adults in total defeat, location in the palms, secondary septic complications can be performed on an outpatient basis with the issuance of certificate of disability.
- Sedatives:If necessary, patients are assigned courses of sedation or drug therapy conducted gross neurological or psychiatric problems. The antihistamine component. Antiallergic treatment includes antihistamines, usually 2 or 3 generations that have inhibitory action lowering the central nervous system and at the same time blocking the effect of histamine and stabilizing mast cells. However, first-generation drugs are still in use. They are acting relatively fast and give drowsiness which in general is good in itchy dermatoses.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.