The Principal Stages of the Wilms Tumorare varied and we can not ignore them. In addition, theTumor of Wilms,or nephroblastoma, is the most common childhood abdominal neoplasia. The median age at diagnosis ofWilms' tumoris approximately, years. With current multimodality therapy, approximately 80-90% of children diagnosed withWilms' tumorsurvive. OWilms tumorreceived this name from Dr. Max Wilms (1867-1918), a German surgeon who first described the condition. OtumorWilmsalthough they are the most common malignant tumors of the kidneys in children, especially at ages 3 to 4 - humans rarelyTumor ofWilmsafter 6 years of age.
Symptoms of Wilms' tumor:During theStages of Wilms' Tumormay not be signs and symptoms. Even a fairly large tumor can be painless. However, in most cases, tumors are found before they begin to metatetize (spread to other parts of the body), even the largest. The following signs and symptoms ofWilms tumorare possible:
- A swelling in the abdomen
- A non-soft abdominal mass can be felt
- High body temperature (fever)
- Hematuria - bloody urine
- Abnormal urine color
- Lack of appetite (reduced appetite)
- High Blood Pressure - High Blood Pressure
- Abdominal pain - caused by pressure on other organs near the tumor
- Large, distended veins that appear through the abdomen
Causes Wilms tumor:It is not clear what exactly causestumors of Wilms. So far, the researchers have found no clear links between theWilms' tumorand environmental factors. These factors include drugs, chemicals or infectious agents, both during the mother's pregnancy and after birth. So Check It OutThe 5 Major Stages of the Wilms Tumor:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Tumor of Wilms Phase 1:OWilms tumoris contained within a kidney and can be completely removed with surgery. About 40% to 45% of Wilms' tumors are stage 1..
Wilms tumorLevel 2 :OWilms tumorhas spread in tissue and vessels around the kidney but can still be completely removed with surgery. About 20% of Wilms' tumors are Stage 2..
Wilms tumor Stage 3:OWilms tumorcan not be completely removed with surgery, and some cancer remains in the abdomen. About 20 to 25% of tumors ofWilmsare Stage 3.
Wilms tumor Stage 4 :The cancer has spread to distant organs, such as the lungs, liver or brain. About 10 percent of Wilms' tumors are stage 4.
Wilms tumor Stage 5:OWilms tumoris in both kidneys at the time of diagnosis. About 5% of Wilms' tumors are stage 5..
Treatments according to the stage of the Wilms Tumor:The treatment forWilms tumordepends on the stage at which the cancer is diagnosed.
Wilms tumor Steps 1 or 2:If the cancer cell type is not aggressive, the kidney, adjacent tissues, and some nearby lymph nodes will be removed surgically. This will be followed by chemotherapy. In some cases, stage 2 patients may also receive radiation therapy.
Wilms tumor Stages 3 or 4:If the cancer can not be completely removed because it has spread through the abdomen and the removal of it would damage vessels or other key structures, the combined therapy will be used, consisting of surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy. Chemotherapy may occur before surgery to shrink the tumor..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Wilms tumor Stage 5:If both kidneys have tumor cells, part of the cancer of each kidney will be removed surgically, while nearby lymph nodes will be examined to determine if they contain cells carcinogens. Then the patient will receive chemotherapy to shrink the remaining tumor. Later, more of the tumor is removed surgically. The surgeon will try to save as much kidney tissue as possible. This can be followed by more radiation therapy and chemotherapy..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.