Aneurysm - Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentsand all that we should be informed. In addition, aAneurysmis a bulge in an artery and most often occurs in the arteries of the brain or the largest artery in the body, such as the aorta. aaneurysm(aortic aneurysm of the thoracic aorta or TAA) or abdomen (abdominal aortic aneurysm or AAA).
Most people with aaneurysmdoes not even know they have it. However, if theaneurysmif it develops large enough, the artery wall may become so thin that blood begins to leak into the wall of the blood vessel or out into tissues or body parts.
Consequences of an Aneurysm:aaneurysmcan become so weak that it can have serious consequences for health. If leaks oraneurysmcerebral, brain areas may not have enough blood circulation. When the brain is deprived of blood, a stroke occurs..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
In other cases, an accumulation of blood from aaneurysmleaky brain can press the areas of the brain, causing what is known as brain damage.
When bleeding or leakage occurs in aaneurysmaortic or rupture with severe bleeding (called hemorrhage). This is a medical emergency that requires immediate attention.
Who Can Have Cerebral Aneurysm?Aneurysmsbrain events occur in every 50 people, although most of them will never have any symptoms or problems with the result. About 2, 00 people a year have a stroke caused by aaneurysmand about 1, 00 people die annually from aortic aneurysms (75 percent of them AAA)..
What Causes An Aneurysm:Other groups that are at high risk of developinganeurysminclude people who:
- Smoking and receiving smoking from smokers (passive smoking)
- Have a family history ofaneurysm
- Have high blood pressure
- Having atherosclerosis (blocked and weakening blood vessels)
- Having Marfan syndrome (a connective tissue disease)
- Suffer from untreated syphilis
- Have infections
- Cranial lesions
- Some types of tumors
- Consumption of drugs or other substances
Main Symptoms of an Aneurysm:Sometimes a large aneurysm can put pressure on the nerves next to the tissue, causing pain, numbness or other dysfunctions. However, mostaneurysmsdo not cause symptoms unless they begin to bleed..
The symptoms of the disease or bleeding caused by aaneurysmdepend on the location of the aneurysm. Symptoms may include severe pain (such as headache, intense, throbbing or sharp pain in the abdomen, chest and / or back), sweating, nausea, vomiting, and loss of consciousness..
Diagnosis:Manyaneurysmsare diagnosed incidentally when a patient undergoes a test for another reason. Tests to confirm the diagnosis ofaneurysmmay include x-rays, ultrasound, computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging.
Treatment of Aneurysms:
1#Aneurysmsminors may not need treatment, just regular follow-up to ensure they are not growing and health conditions do not allow it to become a risk factor..
2#Some people may be treated with medicines that lower blood pressure and relax arteries, reducing the possibility thataneurysmcan burst, so it is always necessary to control blood pressure with the diet where the salt is eradicated or consumed in small quantities and can be substituted for sea salt, do normal physical activity and avoid food processed.
3#aaneurysmcan be treated with a small coil or cut theaneurysmto block the flow of blood and thereby prevent the development ofaneurysm.
4#Aneurysmsof the larger aorta or those who have already started the bleeding process on the artery wall may need to be treated with surgery.
5# The surgery can be performed through an open incision or by sliding the instruments through the blood vessel into theaneurysm..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
6#The best way to avoidaneurysmsavoiding factors that may give rise to conditions that can trigger its consequences, avoid smoking and have a Consistently high blood pressure may be minor changes that make you avoid serious consequences for the Cheers.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.