Anal Abscess - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsdangerous condition. In addition, theAnal Abscessoccurs when a cavity in the anus is filled with pus. In addition to extreme pain, the abscess can cause fatigue, rectal discharge, and fever. In some cases, anal abscesses can result in painful anal fistulas. This occurs when the abscess does not heal and open on the surface of the skin. If oneAnal Abscessdoes not heal properly, can cause a lot of pain, and ultimately requires surgery.
Causes of Anal Abscess:A blocked anal gland, a sexually transmitted infection (STI) or an infected anal fissure can causeAnal Abscess. Some other risk factors for anal abscess include:
- Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, which are inflammatory bowel diseases that cause the body to attack healthy tissues
- compromised immune system due to diseases such as HIV or AIDS
- Anal sex, which may increase the risk of anal abscess in men and women
- Use of medication prednisone or other steroids
- Current or recent chemotherapy
- Children with a history of anal fissures (anal sphincter tears) are also at a higher risk of developing anal abscesses later. Such anal fissures may occur in children with a history of constipation.
Symptoms of Anal Abscess:A throbbing constant pain in the anal area is probably one of the most common and immediatelyAnal Abscess. The pain is usually accompanied by swelling in the anal area and increased pain during bowel movements..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Other common signs of aAnal Abscessinclude:
- Rectal or bleeding discharge
- Swelling or tenderness of the skin around the anus
Some people may feel a lump or lump that is red, swollen, and tender at the edge of the anus. Fever and chills may result from infection. You may also have rectal bleeding or urinary symptoms such as difficulty urinating..
Anal abscesses can also occur more deeply in the rectum, most often in those suffering from inflammatory bowel diseases. This can result in some pain or discomfort in the abdominal area.
In the middle of children, however, there are usually not many symptoms other than signs of discomfort or pain, which can cause irritation in the child. A lump or nodule may also be visible or feel around the anal area.
Diagnosis of Anal Abscess:OAnal Abscessis most often diagnosed through a physical examination where your doctor checks the area of characteristic nodules. They will also look for pain, redness and swelling in the anal area..
In some people, there may be no visible signs of the abscess on the surface of the skin around the anus. Instead, your doctor will use an instrument called anoscope to look inside the anal canal and smaller rectum. In some cases, the abscess may be deeper than a physical examination can find, so your doctor can request an MRI or ultrasound to get a better look.
More tests may be needed to ensure that Crohn's disease is not a contributing factor. In these cases, a blood test, X-ray, and a colonoscopy may be needed. During a colonoscopy, your doctor will use an illuminated, flexible scope to examine your colon.
Anal Abscess Treatments:OAnal Abscessrarely disappear without treatment. The most common and simple treatment is for your doctor to drain pus from the infected area. This can usually be done in the doctor's office. Your doctor will use a medicine to numb the immediate area. Any uncomfortable pressure should be relieved, allowing the tissue to begin to heal properly..
If theAnal Abscessis left untreated, it turns into painful anal fistulas that may require more extensive surgical treatment. According to the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS), about 50 percent of people who have aAnal Abscesswill eventually develop an anal fistula. A fistula is an abnormal opening in the skin near the anus. A fistula usually requires surgery to close it and correct the problem.
If there is aAnal Abscessextremely large, surgery may be necessary. In some cases, a catheter can be used to ensure that the abscess approaches completely. Abscesses that have been drained are usually left open and do not require stitches. If you have diabetes or a compromised immune system, your doctor may ask you to stay in the hospital for a few days to check for any infection.
Once your surgery is done, it is recommended that you take hot (not hot) baths. Sitting in warm water will help reduce swelling and allow drainage that the abscess may need. Your doctor may also prescribe antibiotics if you have a compromised immune system or if the infection has spread..
Anal Abscess Prevention:Not much is known about how to avoidAnal Abscess, but there are some steps you can take. Protection against STIs and immediate treatment are important for any infection. Condom use, especially during anal sex, is critical in preventing STIs that can cause anal abscesses. Good hygiene and cleanliness in the anal area is an important safeguard for children and adults..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Anal abscesses can cause complications, but they are treatable. Understand the risk factors and be sure to closely monitor and manage any health conditions that may put you at increased risk. If you notice any anal problems, be sure to contact your doctor for treatment and prevent them from getting worse..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.